What's new

People yelling at Corrupt Judge Dilawar: "Kutay ki Aulad, Harami" !

i have heard the rumors, but i have not seen any objective data.
What do you mean? Haven't you seen thousands of PTI activists arrested without any due trial or may I say abducted. Police invading people's homes without any warrants and even roughing up the women there or the bogus cases against PTI leaders, torture, abduction and the list goes on.

Open your eyes or are they blinded by hate?

What do you mean? Haven't you seen thousands of PTI activists arrested without any due trial or may I say abducted. Police invading people's homes without any warrants and even roughing up the women there or the bogus cases against PTI leaders, torture, abduction and the list goes on.

Open your eyes or are they blinded by hate?

I know about PTI workers arrests and people jumping from party by creating new parties. Establishment has definately gone to 1971 route. I am talking about rapes, women kidnappings and more. Are these elegations out in media/public or just threats are the ones which have been hurled at the people.

Because the state can't arrest and rape their daughters and mothers and wives or make their fathers, sons, brothers and husbands disappear.

Because outside of Pakistan there is this thing called due process.

Unfortunately Pakistanis will have to face that fear together. They have to understand that the company is on its last legs and there is not much they can do moving forward. If people come out in numbers the system will collapse but in order to achieve victory people have to overcome their fear.

Together we rise or make it hell while trying .

I know a lot easier to type these words while sitting in Canada but it was done by our forefathers and is being consistently being applied by Kashmiris and Palestinians.

May Allah give our brothers and sisters in Pakistan strength to fight these oppressors. May Allah give them victory .

Ameen

What kind of animals run behind cars ,n, trucks.?

DOgs i guess.

The real culprit is oxford, chutias, not hull,
From were a 3rd class ,idiot was send to fool u..

Anyway, thats the closest any youthia gets in university?
TO learn anything,.

They prefer to waste there time chasing Cars

Lol behind your screen .

Come England your mother country where your king is confined in his stolen palace afraid to walk the streets .

😁

😂😂😂😂🤣

I love overseas Pakistanis. ❤

It was usPakistanis who fought the NF racists to make the streets safe for these counts to walk freely .

This judge will be beaten within an inch of his life if he walks without security

Specials props also to Punjabi sikhs & Jamaicans along with Azad Kashmiris who rose up against the racists to make the streets safe for people of colour

I know about PTI workers arrests and people jumping from party by creating new parties. Establishment has definately gone to 1971 route. I am talking about rapes, women kidnappings and more. Are these elegations out in media/public or just threats are the ones which have been hurled at the people.

That's their fantasies about their female college

Insha'Allah they will be routed out from the West Pak as they were kicked out of the East Pak. IK, like Mujib, shouldn't comprise. Then the Ilahi La'net will fall on them as it did on their counterparts in Iran and Turkey, where the generals' own body guards were releasing magazines after magazines on their fu$@d up dead bodies to take out their accumulated anger.....

*One of my uncles was serving as a doctor in Iran during the Shah's fall. Some folks brought the dead body of the local garrison commander to his hospital. He failed to count the number of bullets in his body which turned into a pile of minced meat and bones.

Last edited:
Claim council house.
Eat from govt benifits, free£ .unemployment money, drive ur taxi in black.
And run behind , cars,
A summary of uk .life of pakistani,s

Rubbish what you wrote, but ironically it’s far better than the life tens of millions forced into slavery who can be robbed, raped and murdered at will with no justice. Pakistan in a nutshell.

Last edited:
Claim council house.
And run behind , cars,

It's far better to be a taxi driver earning a respectable living than be a prime minister of a 250 million population country out and about with a begging bowl.

Rubbish what you wrote but ironically it’s far better than the life of a slave who can be robbed, raped and murdered at will with no justice. Pakistan in a nutshell.

Exactly!

Last edited:
Because the state can't arrest and rape their daughters and mothers and wives or make their fathers, sons, brothers and husbands disappear.

Because outside of Pakistan there is this thing called due process.
Do you think the reason why they say infront of micc/camera that they will vote for nawaz sharif and attend rallies with maryum nawaz is because they are afraid there siblings and kids will be raped.. 😳😳

Do you think the reason why they say infront of micc/camera that they will vote for nawaz sharif and attend rallies with maryum nawaz is because they are afraid there siblings and kids will be raped.. 😳😳
Of course…

Claim council house.
And run behind , cars,

That’s your ambition 😁

Mayor of London
Leader of Scotland
Leader of Opposition party of Scotland
World champion boxing
Number one musician
Number one singer

I can carry on .....

Oops I forgot

Royal family lovers 😘