What's new

People in Poland express their condolences with Iran and martyr General Soleimani

Piotr

Reaction score
Country
Poland
General Soleimani become martyr and will be remembered forever.

Good luck trying to find information about this in CNN, Fox News or other US terrorists propaganda bullhorns.
US propaganda bullhorns are trying to portrait Iran (and rest of Muslim countries) as bad. Free people are not buying US propaganda.

A few days ago US nazi terrorist pig Trump assasinated Iranian General Soleimani (hero of fight against US Daesh), tomorrow he could target general from ... (name your country).

Last edited:
A welcomed viewpoint
It was a completely unnecessary move and inflames more disharmony in the world

Who the person was (or not) is not question it just was against the norms of the world

Pakistan cannot have yet another war on our backyard , specially a group of people (Iranians who are very peaceful)

There are 80-100 million people in Iran a 100% functional country with good infrastructure

Thanks. I didn't expect this from Polish people. One of my online Polish friends also sent me condolences over the assassination of General Soleimani.

Could you translate what the interviewees say?

We need to establish international Qasem Soleimani day. Perhaps even make it a holiday.

A welcomed viewpoint
It was a completely unnecessary move and inflames more disharmony in the world

Who the person was (or not) is not question it just was against the norms of the world

Pakistan cannot have yet another war on our backyard , specially a group of people (Iranians who are very peaceful)

There are 80-100 million people in Iran a 100% functional country with good infrastructure

Today terrorists from Washington target Iran, tomorrow they could target Pakistan, Turkey, Poland or any other country. It's stupid how some people make fun of Iran. They don't know that they could be next.

Thanks. I didn't expect this from Polish people. One of my online Polish friends also sent me condolences over the assassination of General Soleimani.

US propaganda is very strong in Poland (US companies own news channel in Poland as well as web portals), but according to my observations most people are not buying US Islamophobia.

Could you translate what the interviewees say?
Summary:
"For us, for Europeans, for Poles General Soleimani was a hero fighting for multipolar world. Iran has supported multipolar world. General Soleimani was the greatest hero fighting for multipolar world, but lets remember that he was not the only one. His ideas are alive. His death is a great loss. (...) Iran should get nuclear weapons (...)"

US propaganda is very strong in Poland (US companies own news channel in Poland as well as web portals), but according to my observations most people are not buying US Islamophobia.
That's true about nearly every country in the world. Even Iran and Russia.

Summary:
"For us, for Europeans, for Poles General Soleimani was a hero fighting for multipolar world. Iran has supported multipolar world. General Soleimani was the greatest hero fighting for multipolar world, but lets remember that he was not the only one. His ideas are alive. His death is a great loss. (...) Iran should get nuclear weapons (...)"
Good. One thing I like about Eastern Europe is that they haven't bowed down to the Anglo-Saxon globalism yet.

Very based Korwin Mikke, Poland remains best.

Polish government policies align with Americans. Small protests by fringe groups will not impact official polish government policy. Not would any other global government stick their necks out for Iran.

Truth.

Polish government policies align with Americans. Small protests by fringe groups will not impact official polish government policy. Not would any other global government stick their necks out for Iran.

Truth.

Their government may suck but Polish opinions regarding Zionism, Immigration and imperialism are very favourable. I've met them and they are one of the few people I can get along with.

Back
Top Bottom