What's new

PEMRA retracts allegations against 'Zara Sochiye', 'Aman Ki Asha'

I don't know... I do respect Hamid Gul, and know him as a person who is in the list of terrorist in USA still, USA is afraid of doing fair trial against him... When he offered himself... But still not sure who stops him to come forward against internal threats (if he has a proof?)?

Well Mr.Fracker,I have same feelings for Mr.Gul,he is honest man,but he will be stopped at every level,when a powerful figure like Mr.Musharraf can be arrested for the sake of personal vendetta and court is used as a tool,then why not him?

Well Mr.Fracker,I have same feelings for Mr.Gul,he is honest man,but he will be stopped at every level,when a power figure like Mr.Musharraf can be arrested for the sake of personal vendetta and court is used as a tool,then why not him?

The only difference in our argument is.. Who moves first Court/Government or Hamid Gul?.. So should We assume both don't to go forward and finish this issue once?

The only difference in our argument is.. Who moves first Court/Government or Hamid Gul?.. So should We assume both don't to go forward and finish this issue once?

It is expected that Mr.Gul will,this is my point of view.

Why don't both generals take over from where PEMRA left? If they have proofs, why sitting back and not coming ? Like somebody said here.. it's easy to put allegation on someone but hard to present proofs.

it is easy for tv anchors to put allegations on everyone without proofs.and Gen Pasha recorded his testimony in front of Abotabad commission which were presented to government so why dont take suo moto and also Pak army supplied all proofs to courts in hussain haqanis cae why not then courts take action .

all others generals including general Mirza Aslam Baig was summoned to courts in IJI case why not Gen Hameed Gul ? because pol khol dayta Mian and company kay.

one reason for Hameed Gul not coming forward is his oath to secrecy when he himself come forward he would have to spill all of ISI and others and politicians and if he is summoned by courts he will have to obey them and present proofs.

take suo motto supreme courts on them not on samosas and pakoras.

and Mr Hamid Mir and Absar alam should present proofs of agencies involvement in attack on Quids residence in quetta as they barked after these shameless attacks on residency that agencies are behind them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom