What's new

Pelosi's journey to Armenia and her anti-TR PR campaign

@dBSPL You know,I came to this thread with completely friendly mood,check my first post,but you just had to make it sour with that google comment. I was trying to have a relaxed,friendly discussion,but you had to be the smartass.

Anyway,back on topic. Pelosi must be a freemason. Trump was trying to have peace,she was mocking Trump and trying to undermine him. Now she's against Russia and trying to start trouble with Taiwan.

How exactly did they help Armenia though? What is she even talking about?

@dBSPL You know,I came to this thread with completely friendly mood,check my first post,but you just had to make it sour with that google comment. I was trying to have a relaxed,friendly discussion,but you had to be the smartass.

Anyway,back on topic. Pelosi must be a freemason. Trump was trying to have peace,she was mocking Trump and trying to undermine him. Now she's against Russia and trying to start trouble with Taiwan.

like Taiwan, this is a PR stunt for the midterm elections in the US.

like Taiwan, this is a PR stunt for the midterm elections in the US.
Is there a big Armenian population in her voting district? Are Armenian American voters a large swing voting block in the US?

I think the US are trying to lure Armenia to be more with the West.

In general f*ck the democrats and republicans hahaha

It's that simple 👇

Now we just need to find out which states in the region will show parallelism and coordination with the USA.
Looks like she is becoming like Biden and getting out of the scripts

Is there a big Armenian population in her voting district? Are Armenian American voters a large swing voting block in the US?
No, but it's muslims vs christians here. Not hard to figure out who Americans will support.

No, but it's muslims vs christians here. Not hard to figure out who Americans will support.
That's irrelevant. American foreign policy has nothing to do with Christianity. It's all about money.oil and interests.

They've supported muslims and fanatic muslims as well,plenty of times against Christians.

Plus Azerbaijan and Israel are friends...

And Iran and Azerbaijan have a deep contract for Iranian gas reaching Baku which has been increased by 2x just a month ago. Some are saying that Pelosi wants to ensure that in case of elongation of the Ukraine war, Azerbaijan can supply its own + enhanced volume of Iranian gas reaching EU.

Azeris on both sides of borders about to get filthy rich

UnequaledIckyAfricanclawedfrog-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Pelosi's visit to Armenia consisted entirely of an ANT-TR PR campaign, and she clearly expressed this. For example:

Dear PDF members, pay attention to which states that are or will be in the same position as the USA.
She came to Armenia to tell her liberal-globalist darling Pashiniyan to become EU and NATO member and friends with Israel (like Turkey and Azerbayjan) in exchange for peace and becoming energy corridor.

She made a comment about a painting saying "christians fought the persians" to signal that she wants to use Armenia against Iran, just as zionists use Azerbayjan against Iran.

Last edited:
The Armenian diaspora in the USA has never been in favor of peace. The little children here do not know, but need remember that when we were closest to permanent peace, they had to use Kocharyan, and raided the parliament. Pelosi is one of the tongs of this dirty and warmonger network. She owes her political career to these funds.

We probably are very close to permanent peace for the second time between Azerbijan and Armenia, all that needs to be done is to put the terms of the 2020 agreement into effect. However, the same dirty network is again trying to destroy the peace table with one of their tongs.

Armenians in the USA have been very effective in Anti-Turkish propaganda and passing a lot of this propaganda through the US congress in the form of symbolic "proclamations" like "Armenian Genocide day".

A lot of them reside in the West Coast of the US (have done so since WWI, especially around Los Angeles) and own many small businesses in Glendale (near Pasadena, a wealthy LA suburb), which has a majority share of Armenian homes and businesses. They have been controlling the California Govt. through their business influence and as expected - Pelosi (who was a member of the California Congress from San Francisco) has many important Armenian Constituents, fund-raisers and financiers. But Pelosi is on her last legs, literally.

Last edited:
Armenia is a CSTO member and CSTO forbids members from joining another military alliance. However, Armenia can be a major non NATO ally.

You need to stop writing Dumb Shit, Armenia is a CSTO member that has supported Moscow diplomatically as well as Iran, there is no chance for any designation along that respect, regardless of how much diaspora lobbying is involved. major non NATO ally designation isn't something thats given randomly.

She came to Armenia to tell her liberal-globalist darling Pashiniyan to become EU and NATO member and friends with Israel (like Turkey and Azerbayjan) in exchange for peace and becoming energy corridor.

She made a comment about a painting saying "christians fought the persians" to signal that she wants to use Armenia against Iran, just as zionists use Azerbayjan against Iran.

Except for the fact that Republic of Azerbaijan has never done anything against Iran.

We are one people who were divided by foreign hands despite locals fighting to not let that happen.

Pashinyan wants to open the country to Turkey

Whats this even mean? its Armenia that wants borders open so it can use Turkish ports, Turkey has no real gain in this. People trying to make it seem like they are doing Turkey a favor by letting Armenia use Turkey for transport links.

Back
Top Bottom