What's new

Peace room in war hysteria

aik baat yaad rakhna main beer nhi peeta i consume whiskey bhai . jab log Heineken ke order dety hain ter bhai bar tender se mini black label or mini chivas ki bottle order kerta hai

last times 3 days ago:oops:

images

ChivasRegal_lg.jpg
mashallah, mast raho.

and another new media cycle starts... :cheesy:

On going terrorist attack in Baramulla..This thread is short lived imran bhai

bhai hum kya kareen ? inka to ro roz ka lafra hai humara kya kasoor humy peace chayee bus
Soda me ya pani me?
Or aaj on the rocks?

Media should pay for it. Its them who is making money even in thia recession.

Good effort bro.

Best way would be for India to fire fanatics like Manohar, Devil, Modi, and put RSS/VHP to back seat. Stop sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan for, lets say, 10 years.

Bring Kashmir to peace by negotiating with Kashmiris (away from news).

Meanwhile Pakistan puts even harder curbs on Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar (who are not in govt and hence easier to control).

And I think it will go a long way for peace in the subcontinent..

Good effort bro.

Best way would be for India to fire fanatics like Manohar, Devil, Modi, and put RSS/VHP to back seat. Stop sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan for, lets say, 10 years.

Bring Kashmir to peace by negotiating with Kashmiris (away from news).

Meanwhile Pakistan puts even harder curbs on Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar (who are not in govt and hence easier to control).

And I think it will go a long way for peace in the subcontinent..
When you compare terrorists with elected ministers then you have lost your argument.

When you compare terrorists with elected ministers then you have lost your argument.

How did I lose my argument?

Purely for argument sake, lets say tomorrow people in Pakistan elect Hafiz Saeed or Masood Azahr as their prime minister, what will be the reaction of India? Will you stop calling them "terrorists" (from Indian point of view, not that I consider them more fanatics than Modi, Devil, Manohar RSS/VHP and co.)

PS.: Lets not derail Imran's thread anymore.

How did I lose my argument?

Purely for argument sake, lets say tomorrow people in Pakistan elect Hafiz Saeed or Masood Azahr as their prime minister, what will be the reaction of India? Will you stop calling them "terrorists" (from Indian point of view, not that I consider them more fanatics than Modi, Devil, Manohar RSS/VHP and co.)

PS.: Lets not derail Imran's thread anymore.
I can see through your prism dude. Hypothetically speaking lets just say he was involve in Gujrat then why the fuzz is that Pakistan problem. We wouldn't care about Hafiz Saeed if he didn't kill Indian citizen. Unless you consider Gujrat Pakistani state :?

PS: OK

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom