What's new

PDM govt. is not giving federal funds to GB and Azad Kashmir, and stopped the NFC funds to KPK

Of course I am serious. Pakistan in it's current configuration is un-governable.
I made a similar thread to this yesterday

But without it pakistan will be always bankruppt
Perhaps the NCF formula can be adjusted and how it's distributed to give minimal aid and prevent federal debt from piling

I'm not sure how it works entirely so will leave this discussion to those who are more informed

They will create own wealth by taxes and services . This nfc make federal weak poor and loaded with debt . One of the reason pakistan is today broke nfc .this make provinces to relax and eat no worry of earning .
yeah provinces gather next to nothing amount of taxes. they need to generate their own wealth and contribute to federation!

All your talented minds and competent people do not get a chance to reach important positions or flourish.

This is what happens with a society that values the most extreme form of nepotism and rejects meritocracy.
Pride > arrogance > stubbornness > anger > immorality > atrocities > hell

All satrted from iblees.. We have a very chauvinist society. Elders don't listen to children and try to shove down their command through children throats, teachers to students, imam to muqtadees, etc and powerful (SPs, DCs, Military) to less fortunate.

besides 2nd graders reaching top due to nepotism..

PDM Cabal by alienating GB, AJK, ex FATA and KPK is creating a serious national security issue, favoring none other than India (let's keep US put of equation), at times people are flabbergasted, with so much damage done to Pakistan in all aspects, why this PDM mafia is still not thrown out, almost put the country to the brink and will take years and years on to get this in good shape.

And the fact that all the criticism is directed inadvertently towards the Military for bringing this PDM Cabal, and bad blood created between the Army and the Awam, again this is an Indian dream cherished. The questions remains why they are bearing with this, how can a big institution be an enemy of thyself and of Pakistan.

Even if there is a small group hellbent on supporting PDM, that group can be sidelined if not removed/neutralized.

Last edited:
Pride > arrogance > stubbornness > anger > immorality > atrocities > hell

All satrted from iblees.. We have a very chauvinist society. Elders don't listen to children and try to shove down their command through children throats, teachers to students, imam to muqtadees, etc and powerful (SPs, DCs, Military) to less fortunate.

besides 2nd graders reaching top due to nepotism..
All due to our own toxic culture of egoism, ignorance and arrogance. We look for a reason to feel superior to our own people, refuse to accept some people are more capable at certain things.

Rather than thinking as a collective society working for collective goals benefiting us all, we create toxic environments between ourselves and only work for selfish things. In the end we hurt ourselves.

We should all value and appreciate skills and talent where we see it, learn from it and accept it as competent leadership.

Only mass education and promoting good character & morals can fix this. For a society that talks so much about Islam, it is incredibly toxic and very far from it.

They will create own wealth by taxes and services . This nfc make federal weak poor and loaded with debt . One of the reason pakistan is today broke nfc .this make provinces to relax and eat no worry of earning .
I think NFC % should come down over time and provinces should be encouraged to fund thier provincial budgets through their own means, taxes, exports etc

But I don't believe NFC should be abolished outright

An unannounced martial law is being imposed in pakistan since the past 9 months , who will take notice ? all judges are afraid of their p0rn videos

Back
Top Bottom