What's new

PDF's Iranian Member research referred to by Uzi Robin in His Speech in Washington DC

I am somewhat surprised Uzi mentioned qooqnoos but nothing on Ghaem.
In his conjecture, he assumed qooqnoos will be solid fuelled. I cannot state for sure qooqnoos is solid fuelled or not but what I can say is that it was the testing of Ghaem which lead to the Death of Tehrani Moghdam.

I always thought that qooqnoos was either:

1) A new larger liquid fuelled SLV with new engines, perhaps a cryogenic type.
2) A newer simorgh but instead of a cluster of 4 engines, it will have 4 x 4 cluster, i.e 16 engines in total.

In his conjecture, he assumed qooqnoos will be solid fuelled. I cannot state for sure qooqnoos is solid fuelled or not but what I can say is that it was the testing of Ghaem which lead to the Death of Tehrani Moghdam.

2) A newer simorgh but instead of a cluster of 4 engines, it will have 4 x 4 cluster, i.e 16 engines in total.
You should ask the hero of the day Soheil which is strangely quiet. Either because he is asleep or because he is mad at me for starting this show!

You are all famous! (Agha ma ro ham tahvil begirin torokhoda!)
np my brother we all brothers

look were the video starts and end
0djh6iy.jpg

0AU8LXA.jpg

Or maybe, they know exactly that it is just a fantasy, however, want to milk the situation against Iran and present it as proof.

The consequences of this for Soheil will not be from Mosad, rather Iranian Secret Service!
or maybe , you're dumb ?

so which one is more probable ? soheil being a member of VEVAK ? or you being stupid ?

@SOHEIL congrats buddy

If you ask me :

Ghaem = Qooqnoos = Sepehr

But I am not sure enough about this !

Back
Top Bottom