What's new

PDF Is Becoming Truly a Cosmopolitan World Forum

can admin provide the detail analysis of the site, coz i m also a webdeveloper and i used google analytics. give you exact number of visitors by country.

btw i m proud to be part of this cosmopolitan world forum.

I am so happy to see bangladeshi members but never saw any bangladeshi female member .
and also wanna see members from Palestine .

We had one for few days and then she disappeared. I hope she revisit some time later. I wonder who scared her away. ;)

Also, I'm pretty sure there's more Bangladeshi's than Chinese..

Bangladeshi members has been in rise and some say we hate Pakistan. :azn:

Dude have a think - how hard must it be to be a fan of the site, to have your personal opinion AND to attempt to be impartial. They have to combine all three and it surely cant be easy to achieve the ideal balance. Obviously the aim is to attract as may different nationalities and to keep order.

Moderating is a thankless job. its voluntary and people are chosen after careful selection. its a delicate act and the action or non-action doesnt win many friends.

because in the end its the matter of judgement in not so clear issues. but a request to everyone that please note this thread is not about discussing personal grievances.

every single mod I know has a lot of patience and resolve to keep the discussion civil and non-personal. when infractions are applied then they are based on the contents of the post not the flag. if anyone has a doubt then please PM me and I will list the names of Pakistani members who think I am pro-American, Pro Iranian and pro-Indian and please the secular members.

some Indian members have similar complaints from their side too but I am consistent. but best in this regard is ANTIBODY his moderation is with textbook precision. all negative aspersions about him are misplaced. those who object to my infractions/ warnings I politely suggest them to raise it with webmaster. he reverse the infraction but that only happens if the member generally has a good conduct & repute.

I really enjoy my time here on PDF. You can know the perception of a whole lot of nationalities and clear many misconception
about your own country. A great forum indeed.

I would like to request the mods to make a page where the the number of members we have from each country will be stated. I think this will attract more visitors to sign in.

Certain pak community blames me to be a bit soft on indian members .. turkish guys say that i shouldnt delete their pro islamic vs ataturk posts .. russians say that as they are a minority here , so their posts are over run by the chinese and i should ban all the chinese at once , chinese say to ban all antichinese comments , indians reports the most threads..we get abused by PMs [whom i ban instantly] or if the guy is kind enough he would atleast demand an explanation for a verdict i gave some days ago.. HELL i pass verdicts on around 50 reports/day and i base my verdict not only on that particular post but also the trend of his posts in that particular thread.. which means i have to read the thread to come to a conclusion...

However in case of the above member ... the 2 infractions i gave didnt need any brainstorming from my side .. i am doing residency in plastic surgery so i dont think i need anymore grooming anyway

However i would like to see this offtopic stuff discontinued on this thread
regards

PDF is very great place. It represents PK better than actually it is, I think. Because, mods here are great.

I would like to share my times here always.

F* cosmopolitan....I miss the old PDF where it was mostly Pakistanis and Indians only and their fights.

Too much drama from hyper-nationalists from everywhere, these days. So boring.

F* cosmopolitan....I miss the old PDF where it was mostly Pakistanis and Indians only and their fights.

Too much drama from hyper-nationalists from everywhere, these days. So boring.

But it adds to the drama :lol:. On a serious not, i agree, PDf has gone down a little when it comes to professionalism. It all started when a few people thought it alright to open up fashion and celebrity threads, and then from there the non defense related nonsense outnumbered the defence related threads, and a good portion of our highly respected old members left like Sir MuradK, and a few others, i just can't remember their names but i do know i don't see them posting on this forum any longer.

Why valuable members leave and never come back? Like qsaark, Amigo and many more. I dont know.

Why valuable members leave and never come back? Like qsaark, Amigo and many more. I dont know.

Due to a number of factors:

Personal Commitments,
A much more busy schedule,
Stress/depression,
Loss of interest, etc...

Everyone stops visiting forums one day lol. :)

Speaking of creating your own forum where are the flags of PDF's sister forums :blink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom