What's new

PDF Is Becoming Truly a Cosmopolitan World Forum

No one knows better than me about YOUTUBE wars, i am one of the warriors over there. 1st day of my visit on this forum, i was shocked to see Indian flag :P and then it was very much prominent how much they are contributing well. I have always been saying on this forum that, i have more Indian friends here than any other nationality. My classmates were Indians and neighbours so and on.. It's great to see whatever we do,at the end of the day, on threads related to either any tragedy or chicks( i mean girls), we are always united.

btw, how can you forget Middle Eastern members here.. it's due to us, your cars run on roads....:P

And who you get Mad at in those wars ;)

It's truly a World got united here at PDF. Thanks to Every Member for your Contributions ....

i like this forum Thanks to the hospitable & decent attitude of Pakistanis as i have never seen any indian or other forums with so much tolerence for outsiders...

& how the hell can u miss the chinease members??

i like this forum Thanks to the hospitable & decent attitude of Pakistanis as i have never seen any indian or other forums with so much tolerence for outsiders...

& how the hell can u miss the chinease members??

I've said sorry for that :disagree:

And dont forget..you have the monarch of Antarctica in here.

You still have not explained your fascination with Antarctica

Well...every other place on earth has a President/Prime minister/ king / Queen...except Antarctica...so i Declared myself the King of Antarctica...

Problem? ;)

What language do they speak in Antarctica? Are you in self-imposed exile Antarctica?

I'd say for the most part it was in fact nice to see some debates, but racism and trolling has become a norm nowadays.

Best of luck to PDF :cheers:

I would call it territorial and strategic differences. Here I am working with 20 Indians and not a single day I felt anything like "race hatred" for them neither they felt it for me. PDF is a beautiful forum..when people here fight with the other, they fight for their stance.

I am kind of addicted to it. Infect when PDF goes down for maintenance, I have only youtube.com left to visit. I have tried many other defence forums too but no other forum is half close to this. PDF is "a great place to be".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom