What's new

PDF Is Becoming Truly a Cosmopolitan World Forum

Fasih Khan

Reaction score
PDF Is Becoming Truly a Cosmopolitan World Forum. Congratulations Members. We have people from Iran, Serya, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Israel, US, UK and OBVIOUSLY Pakistan. Greetings to all Members !!!:tup:

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

I'm sorry If I missed out some country, whose netizens are present here. I remember one German now :no:

Yup except when those who are too ashamed to post their real flags. PDF has however came a long way, I remember the Youtube fights between Indians and pakistanis and someone mentioned how civilized and respectful members of both Indians and pakistanis debated on here. I decided to check it out.. been a guest here since 09. I'd say for the most part it was in fact nice to see some debates, but racism and trolling has become a norm nowadays.

Best of luck to PDF :cheers:

Yup except when those who are too ashamed to post their real flags. PDF has however came a long way, I remember the Youtube fights between Indians and pakistanis and someone mentioned how civilized and respectful members of both Indians and pakistanis debated on here. I decided to check it out.. been a guest on here since 09. I'd say for the most part it was in fact nice to see some debates, but racism and trolling has become a norm nowadays.

Best of luck to PDF :cheers:

I know, Youtube fights were disgusting. People crossing all the limits and get abusive. Thank God, We have a better civilized platform to disscuss our differences.

PDF Is Becoming Truly a Cosmopolitan World Forum. Congratulations Members. We have people from Iran, Serya, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Israel, US, UK and OBVIOUSLY Pakistan. Greetings to all Members !!!:tup:

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

I'm sorry If I missed out some country, whose netizens are present here. I remember one German now :no:
The Middle Kingdom:haha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom