What's new

PDF Downtime

It's back now. @Donatello

Bhai Kuch 2 char lack pound bhej Zara webby ke pass.

Wo Pakistani truck ki terah zakahss bana dega website ko!

PDF was down for more than 24 hours due to an attack on its servers. These attacks are very high level and forced us to upgrade our infrastructure to cope up with the attacks.

There will be a few things here and there not working, so you can point here and it will help us to fix those issues.
Not trolling but,

You should change your signature to, " Member-PDF-Attack-Remember".

PDF was down for more than 24 hours due to an attack on its servers. These attacks are very high level and forced us to upgrade our infrastructure to cope up with the attacks.

There will be a few things here and there not working, so you can point here and it will help us to fix those issues.
webb itz been few days ,installed pdf app at my mobile its not loading pdf page remains blank

hmm I wonder who want to attack PDF

:china::china::china:

DDOS attack is quite common, even Indonesian hackers can make many Australian government website down because of that. Well, it is a good thing to see that the administration can handle it now.

Thanks Sir and all the mods for this great forum and yes I would point out if something is not working

Were you able to trace the origin of the attack? what country?

Back
Top Bottom