What's new

PDF Downtime

upload_2015-6-19_23-44-22.png

again after I came back home

@WebMaster , there is a glitch in the system. I am getting tagged but not getting 'Alerts'. Could you please fix it, it's not me, many members have the same problem.
Thank you, have a nice day.

Khufia itlah By Name(Major general asim saleem bajwa real name kuldip Bajwa and three other GCOs belong to Raw)+50 emplayees they hire are hindus in different deptt especially in army and two emplayee in GHQ ) maloomat day di hay.tum bi police may jana chahtay ho).Old Gureela

no more pakdefence on facebook also the official page of Pakistan Army on facebook is off !

@WebMaster , There is spelling mistake on Message for new Members. Please have it corrceted brother.
I am not able to attach screen-shot so, directly copying the Message here:

"Please not that you don't have permission to create a new thread unless you make 5 posts or more. After that please introduce yourself in the members introduction section."​

@WebMaster , There is spelling mistake on Message for new Members. Please have it corrceted brother.
I am not able to attach screen-shot so, directly copying the Message here:

"Please not that you don't have permission to create a new thread unless you make 5 posts or more. After that please introduce yourself in the members introduction section."​

Corrected.

You are banned from a section you clicked on for "off topic posts"
I am not able to access a thread which was opened today morning..What to do?
How many days will take to lift this ban?

Back
Top Bottom