What's new

PDF development wing for hardware capacity building

hamilcar of carthage

Reaction score
Country
Reunion
I believe that for the last 10 years, this forum has been just a chat group. However, there are many engineers and experienced individuals. Can the mods create a method so that a group can be formed of which the members may give capital and expertise to develop equipment, such as say a drone or write a research paper? Create a virtual engine design. I believe that the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. why don't we start such a journey?

That's a good idea @WebMaster
I believe that for the last 10 years, this forum has been just a chat group. However, there are many engineers and experienced individuals. Can the mods create a method so that a group can be formed of which the members may give capital and expertise to develop equipment, such as say a drone or write a research paper? Create a virtual engine design. I believe that the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. why don't we start such a journey?

If you're interested in doing something like this; I'm sure we can figure something out provided there is a push behind it.

That's a good idea @WebMaster

If you're interested in doing something like this; I'm sure we can figure something out provided there is a push behind it.
I mean we can start with a low capital, but usually, people are scared of the capital investment. I am young so not much doe on me but can rack out a few 100 dollars. Let's say my expertise is dc-dc converters, we can create a good converter base for military or maybe jet engine or drones. yah, I know this is a very ambitious project, but I think this forum will die out if we don't adapt. once these projects show promise, this will create a vacuum for brainiacs. Hardware development or a practical scale is quite hard, but we can implement virtual tech and can lock such stuff under military-grade encryption. This can be sold to low tier industries or countries or maybe Pakistan if it intrigues them. It might be susceptible to hacks but it's the innovation that will do the trick for us.

I might get some stock investors in my facebook groups to investment, but that is the best I can do.

Back
Top Bottom