What's new

Pathankot attack probe: we expect robust action from pakistan, say India

Reaction score
Country
India
TMPDOODLE1453447114735.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pathankot attack was a False flag attack carried out by India. How come, India expect "Robust Response" which Pakistan is not responsible. India should stop maligning Pakistan and blame her for Internal Issues. :angry:

Now when Indians hands are visible in University attack that killed 20 students, Indians are in need to yell their bit again. Don't worry, we won't spare any terrorist... let it be living in Pakistan or in India under Indian Government's protection.

Now when Indians hands are visible in University attack that killed 20 students, Indians are in need to yell their bit again.

Sir, please Provide Proof - Dossier of Indian Involvement to UN, International Media and India. India will leave no stone unturned to find out the people behind this attack. :coffee:

By blaming India - Pakistan can't win war against Terrorism - Introspection is required.

Don't worry, we won't spare any terrorist... let it be living in Pakistan or in India under Indian Government's protection

Why is Pakistani Government hosting "Maulana Masood Azhar & if she doesn't want to spare any Terrorist? :smokin:

Do U want us to take action against Mr Doval and Parrikar and Co? Ok we are on it.

Do U want us to take action against Mr Doval and Parrikar and Co? Ok we are on it.
Pakistan don't have ' Aukaat' to take action against Mr. Doval and Parikar and Do not try to play victim here. Pakistan can blow yourself up , we won't mind , but we want Justice for what Pakistani good terrorists have done crimes on Indian soil.

Pakistan don't have ' Aukaat' to take action against Mr. Doval and Parikar and Do not try to play victim here. Pakistan can blow yourself up , we won't mind , but we want Justice for what Pakistani good terrorists have done crimes on Indian soil.

This is how India's ex - PM - MMS answered to this Rant:

images

How does it feel to spill the blood of innocent students and kids? Feeling the chill in the spine or not? This was the revenge Mr Parrikar and Doval was pointing at. Right? What a bunch of cowards and loosers. Dnt worry we wud never reciprocate the same way but way more painfully. I wud love to hear your as usual rant and hues and crying then. It wud be for the first time in life i wud be enjoying someone'e miseries. I still have the blood stained bodies of APS and BKU students in front of me. How can we ever forgive the real culprits behind it? Yes we want revenge.

View attachment 288912 Pakistan, we feel sad for what you loss in terrorists attack but you can't distract India and the world . India expect justice for the crime what you have done on Indian soil .

You mean you expect from Nawaz Sharif because Pakistan does not give a **** and after what you did in our university, its only fair we reply you in kind.

Yeah and we have seen your Aukaat for what it really is. All that hot air after Mumbai and etc. India will get whats coming to them, its only a matter of time before you piss drinkers are shown your true Aukaat.

How bait feel to spill the blood of innocent students and kids? Feeling the chill in the spine or not? This was the revenge Mr Parrikar and Doval was pointing at. Right? What a bunch of cowards and loosers. Dnt worry we wud never reciprocate the same way but way more painfully. I wud love to hear your as usual rant and hues and crying then. It wud be for the first time in life i wud be enjoying someone'e miseries. I still have the blood stained bodies of APS and BKU students in front of me. How can we ever forgive the real culprits behind it? Yes we want revenge.
You have chosen wrong target kid. TTP is a Pakistani based terrorists organization, not Indian.

You have chosen wrong target kid. TTP is a Pakistani based terrorists organization, not Indian.

Kiddo U have a short memory of what Mr Devil has said in his lecture regarding financing these scums. Whom was he referring to? Whom was he planning to give money to? We havent yet touched Naxals in India but they day we do then i would ask U the same question in response to your usual hes and cries. Better come back to senses or U wud be paying a damn heavy price. Dnt consider our patience as cowardice.

Kiddo U have a short memory of what Mr Devil has said in his lecture regarding financing these scums. Whom was he referring to? Whom was he planning to give money to? We havent yet touched Naxals in India but they day we do then i would ask U the same question in response to your usual hes and cries. Better come back to senses or U wud be paying a damn heavy price. Dnt consider our patience as cowardice.

Shall we curse the scums who train terrorists ?
I hope both sides will agree to that.

How bad shall we curse ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom