What's new

‘Panama Leaks will soon lose importance'

Do You think we have no need to criticize our PM because Now its not clear that this money is come from Pakistan and also i want to tell you that now i am using social media any platform really no Entertainment every where is Politician Hates and You Know Yesterday i red news Insulting of Turkey PM a Model received 14 month jail i am not defending jut i want little cool down

In my opinion, corruption is the worst form of evil anyone can commit. This money that our PM looted was supposed to pay for our schools, hospitals, poverty alleviation projects. Guess what, we can't pay for any of this because our PM's sons need to add more billions to their already existing billions.

NS name also.not in panama dude. Go and do some research also.
Someone who is dependent on him is mentioned go and read again if your dpendent purchases something ypu are responsible

Someone who is dependent on him is mentioned go and read again if your dpendent purchases something ypu are responsible
That's the pti logic
Hamari off shore , halal
Tumhari off shore haram.

Jo 93 during his time as pm bani jab uski beti 20 ki thi us par shak o shubat kiyon na kiye jayein?
And what about those who accepted to own the oldest off shore company of Pakistan since 1983 for tax evasion.

And what about those who accepted to own the oldest off shore company of Pakistan since 1983 for tax evasion.
Offshore company of Pakistan or company in the country where they lived he lived in UK Nawaz and Mariyam did not they took money outside Pakistan to invest in foreign tax free zones from Singapore to Peru

Back
Top Bottom