What's new

Palestinians make history at UN

Yep, freedom certainly doesn't come cheap.

Palestine will be born Inshallah.

Palestine will not be born its always existed. In due course when that artifical entity sustained by charity from america will be called palestine again, Americas going busty musty and when no more charity there will be no more israel.

I wanted to know will india support palestine going against one of our closest allies ??????

If you want a Palestinian state, just give nukes to Palestinians & then we will see how Izraeel backed by worlds demonic power; uSa, prevents the creation of a Palestinian state.

If you want a Palestinian state, just give nukes to Palestinians & then we will see how Izraeel backed by worlds demonic power; uSa, prevents the creation of a Palestinian state.

US = world demonic power? yet you use the demons football teams avatar in your profile. :P I bet you are wearing demon brand named shoes and sipping latte in demon styled coffe shops and wearing the latest demon companies jeans , speaking in the demons fly language to the ladies ...:D

oh I wish to see a Palestine state, and all the world should arm them and help them lift their economy, it will scare the shiiiittt out of foreigners and they will run back to their respective homelands....

your source is dubious and their agenda is to opine all things pro Pla and anti Israel.

From Clinton's own written Biography

Just what are you trying to prove here? "My Life" by Bill Clinton? :lol:

It doesn't prove anything but his own opinions. No presidential candidate can survive with support from the pro-Israel lobby.

Here is an article by an IDF officer about Control of Territorial airspace and Electromagnetic Spectrum:
http://www.jcpa.org/text/security/dekel.pdf
During the Camp David Summit in the summer of 2000, American military experts raised the question of whether the Israeli
demand for control of a unified airspace over all the territory between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River was essential.
Among the justifications provided by Israeli representatives was the danger of aerial terrorism. The Israelis explained the need to be prepared in the event of a suicide attack – carried out by a civilian aircraft laden with explosives – over a major Israeli urban center. One of the Americans present responded to this with disdain, asserting that the Israelis had a vivid imagination when it came to implausible threats, which they employed to justify exaggerated security demands.

http://www.jcpa.org/text/security/dekel.pdf

The disengagement plan states: "Israel will hold sole control of Gaza airspace and will continue to carry out military activity in the waters of the Gaza Strip." Therefore, Israel continues to maintain exclusive control of Gaza's airspace and the territorial waters, just as it has since it occupied the Gaza Strip in 1967.

Israel's control of the airspace and the territorial waters of the Gaza Strip | B'Tselem

The point is about control due to security fears in Israel's POV. Even if there are no Israeli troops in Palestine, they'd still maintain control.

oh I wish to see a Palestine state, and all the world should arm them and help them lift their economy, it will scare the shiiiittt out of foreigners and they will run back to their respective homelands....

You and all your Arab pals should had already get use to the idea that Israel is here to stay for the foreseeable future.

Though, but wake up for reality.

US = world demonic power? yet you use the demons football teams avatar in your profile. :P I bet you are wearing demon brand named shoes and sipping latte in demon styled coffe shops and wearing the latest demon companies jeans , speaking in the demons fly language to the ladies ...:D

Gosh, discussing ''ME'' is your only shot to give vent to your frustration over my candid & up right description of uSa(which is THE MOST pathetic way to reply on a forum) Anyways, to answer you politely, NO, I dont drink latte & above all, coffee isn't an American invention, i wear normal local made jeans, i don't have to pay 10,000 for a pair of jeans when i can get one for 1000, and i prefer British linguistics over Demon's.

You and all your Arab pals should had already get use to the idea that Israel is here to stay for the foreseeable future.

Though, but wake up for reality.

what I am referring to is a situation that may arise sometime soon.... if people run back to their home countries...what else there will be......

In your minority opinion on this forum at the very least

That's the criteria to use to judge such a proposition? Israel is entirely legitimate - recall legitimacy is not open to whether we agree or disagree with the policies of the Israeli state - and consider, who is served by denying the obvious ? On the other hand you have a point that Palestine has not been born today, that it has existed for long.

Israeli friends say that Palestine can only exist if they approve, and they have found reason after reason to withhold that approval - it's arrogance and tragic.

Back
Top Bottom