What's new

Palestinians agree to cease fire proposal, Israel mum

these ceasefires and agreement solve nothing . there is only one solution to these 4500 years old fight of Hajer and Sara over Abraham legacy . and that is a country were every one have equal rights and duty , a country with no first grade or second grade citizen.

Egypt kept trying to convince Israel to agree to truce. Israel said they needed more time. Israeli PM tried convincing his Cabinet/Ministers to accept long term truce. His Cabinet rejected.

Israel delegation then leaves Cairo before one rocket according to Israeli's hits an open field. Palestinian sources say no such incident occurred.

It's very clear that he is having trouble convincing his government to accept a long term truce and now is using this as an excuse to say cease fire talks collapsed. There are only several hours for extension and Egypt is trying to get Israel to agree to deal.

You are lying:

No, you are lying. Palestinians agreed to Egyptian deal. Israel refused to respond and rejected the truce deal. It wants it changed. All the links are in the first post. Stop trolling.

Israeli delegation returns to Cairo, Palestinians say agreeing to truce proposal but Israel opposing it. Palestinian delegation now says there is a small chance of a good outcome.

No, you are lying. Palestinians agreed to Egyptian deal. Israel refused to respond and rejected the truce deal. It wants it changed. All the links are in the first post. Stop trolling.
I brought creditable neutral links saying the opposite and even Egyptian link.

The Egyptian deal says that port should be built in accordance to Oslo agreements, which means demilitarization of Gaza.

Something that Hamas will never agree on.

Netanyahu tried to hide Egyptian cease-fire proposal from cabinet - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tried last week to hide from cabinet ministers the draft of a cease-fire agreement drawn up by Egypt. A senior Israeli official said that during last Thursday evening's cabinet meeting, Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman confronted Netanyahu, showing him the copy of the Egyptian proposal that he, Lieberman, had received, and demanded an explanation.

The Israeli official said Lieberman surprised Netanyahu with this revelation. This was the first that the other cabinet ministers had heard that Israel had received a draft cease-fire agreement from the Egyptians, and they demanded copies of their own so they could review it

I brought creditable neutral links saying the opposite and even Egyptian link.

The Egyptian deal says that port should be built in accordance to Oslo agreements, which means demilitarization of Gaza.

Something that Hamas will never agree on.

Stop trolling, there was only a mention for negotiations for a seaport a month after the truce deal. Has nothing to do with demilitarization. The barbaric terrorist of state of Israel will demilitarize if it expects the same. Israel destroyed the Olso agreements and doesn't agree by it by building tens of thousands more settlements housing hundreds of thousands of immigrants from around the world inside occupied territory.

Palestinian delegation agreed to Egyptian truce as multiple sources state. Israel rejected it since Israeli PM is afraid to convince his Cabinet to even look at proposal.

Stop trolling, there was only a mention for negotiations for a seaport a month after the truce deal. Has nothing to do with demilitarization. The barbaric terrorist of state of Israel will demilitarize if it expects the same. Israel destroyed the Olso agreements and doesn't agree by it by building tens of thousands more settlements housing hundreds of thousands of immigrants from around the world inside occupied territory.

Palestinian delegation agreed to Egyptian truce as multiple sources state. Israel rejected it since Israeli PM is afraid to convince his Cabinet to even look at proposal.
I bring u creditable neutral links and u bring nothing, only whining.

The main Hamas demand is to get port without demilitarization as Oslo agreements demand.

Egyptian proposal does not provide them port without demilitarization.

And I already told u that Oslo agreements do not ban building housing in settlements.

I bring u creditable neutral links and u bring nothing, only whining.

This is the last time I'm going to ask you to stop trolling. Keep your disgusting Jewish instincts to yourself. You should be thanking God the world is tolerating you crazy animals.

Palestinians agree to ceasefire, await Israeli response
A member of the Palestinian delegation confirms that his team has approved the Egyptian proposal for a lasting ceasefire, Ynet reports.

“Right now, we are waiting for the Israeli cabinet to announce that it approves the agreement,” he says.

Israel declines comment on reports of ceasefire
Government spokesman Mark Regev refuses to comment on Palestinian reports of an imminent ceasefire.

Palestinians say outline of ceasefire deal reached in Cairo; Israel mum | The Times of Israel

Hamas official Izzat Rishq: Egyptian mediators awaiting Israeli response to new cease fire proposal submitted

This is the last time I'm going to ask you to stop trolling. Keep your disgusting Jewish instincts to yourself. You should be thanking God the world is tolerating you crazy animals.
You should stop whining like a girl.

I brought u several independent creditable links, including the Egyptian that Hamas rejected the Egyptian cease fire proposal.

A member of the Palestinian delegation confirms that his team has approved the Egyptian proposal for a lasting ceasefire, Ynet reports.
I dont see anything like that on Ynet.

You should stop whining like a girl.

I brought u several independent creditable links, including the Egyptian that Hamas rejected the Egyptian cease fire proposal.

I dont see anything like that on Ynet.

@Chak Bamu

You see what I mean. He is intentionally posting proposal for unlateral cease fire from weeks ago which had nothing to do with negotiations. The most recent agreed upon proposal which took 15 days to finalize has been agreed upon by the Palestinians and I brought multiple Israeli sources for this.

But, of course he will just go on and deny any such thing happened. This guy is trolling.

Tell this guy to piss off or stop trolling.

@Chak Bamu

You see what I mean. He is intentionally posting proposal for unlateral cease fire from weeks ago which had nothing to do with negotiations. The most recent agreed upon proposal which took 15 days to finalize has been agreed upon by the Palestinians and I brought multiple Israeli sources for this.

But, of course he will just go on and deny any such thing happened. This guy is trolling.

Tell this guy to piss off or stop trolling.

@500 I am not following current situation about negotiations for cease fire, but you'd better not be talking about the one-sided Egyptian plan from weeks ago.

@Hazzy997 clean up your language. 500 does not represent all Jews. Keep your anti-Jew rants to yourself.

@500 I am not following current situation about negotiations for cease fire, but you'd better not be talking about the one-sided Egyptian plan from weeks ago.

@Hazzy997 clean up your language. 500 does not represent all Jews. Keep your anti-Jew rants to yourself.

The topic of the thread is of the most recent proposal. He keeps saying the Palestinian side didn't agree to anything even though his own Israeli source in the opening thread confirms this information.

I don't how else to shut him up. He needs much stronger language than this, I have been restrained with him.

Palestinians agree to ceasefire, await Israeli response

“Right now, we are waiting for the Israeli cabinet to announce that it approves the agreement,” he says.

Israel declines comment on reports of ceasefire
Government spokesman Mark Regev refuses to comment on Palestinian reports of an imminent ceasefire.

Palestinians say outline of ceasefire deal reached in Cairo; Israel mum | The Times of Israel

But she/he is atheist, they have no god to thank.
Their only purpose here is to troll. The whole Usraeli government is trolling and has been doing it for the last 60 years on the world scene.

Lieberman thwarted ceasefire deal with Palestinians

Military analysts said today that the remarks of the Palestinian resistance that Israel receded terms agreed upon on Thursday, Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth reported.

The newspaper analyst Alex Fishman said: "The remarks of the Palestinian delegation and Hamas that Israel receded agreed upon deal regarding cancelling the buffer zone and expanding fishing zone were true."

Fishman said that the reason behind this gap was the Israeli foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, who disclosed the terms of the deal brought to the government by the Israeli delegation to Cairo.

He expected that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wanted to propose the Egyptian document as a final draft deal for approval, but when Lieberman disclosed its terms for the ministers before the approval, the document lost importance.

Thus, the team returned to Cairo on Sunday with new amendments caused by the pressure of the three opposing ministers Naftali Bennett, Gilad Erdan and Lieberman.

Back
Top Bottom