What's new

Pakistan's top TV cleric gives babies away in hit Ramadan show

Yeah, but there are better ways to do that.. and without any assessments on the couple.

This is the same guy who sat in the middle of Arabian sea to pray for the Tsunami..

so the babies were better off in edhis home ? you can only wonder what happens to those kids who were left there and i can tell the sort of sick whackos we have on the streets it doesnt draw a very rosy picture !! under the circumstances they went to a much better place. Their chances of having a better life have increased , I dont like amir liaquat or any of his programs though but lets look at the actions rather than who is doing it

so the babies were better off in edhis home ? you can only wonder what happens to those kids who were left there and i can tell the sort of sick whackos we have on the streets it doesnt draw a very rosy picture !! under the circumstances they went to a much better place. Their chances of having a better life have increased , I dont like amir liaquat or any of his programs though but lets look at the actions rather than who is doing it

I'd rather give them to foreign couples. The simple fact is, sure the babies are getting a better life.. but those actions aren't being done with goodwill in mind rather ratings.

so the babies were better off in edhis home ?
Maybe they were.

As much as I'd hate to put down a "good" initiative, what background checks is he performing? What's stopping pedophiles from coming and adopting these "kids"?

God Forbid it, but if that happens, then people will realise WHY background checks are performed, and WHY there is a rigorous adoption procedure, even in Pakistan.

People have to understand babies are not handed on to some random people-

Background checks- paper works- signatures- guarantees- every thing happens off TV-

it should be obvious-

Just like when you win a motorcycle on live shows or 10 crore rupees- there are always procedures- jeez at people naivety-

I don't think they're giving away these babies for free? This is just for cheap publicity... any couple who wants to adopt a new born baby can go to any Edhi Foundation Center and get yourself registered. And for God sake stop calling AL a cleric, he's an impostor, a Satan and a fitnah-spreader working for the dubious and anti-Pakistan JEW-TV.

The holy month of Ramadan is the month of sacrifice, giving up your strong desires to come further close to Allah Almighty, to find inner peace, to do tuzkia e nafs. But its astonishing for me to watch people on his show running like mad people, waving their hands in his "ISLAMIC COMMERCIAL QUIZ SHOW", to answer questions just to get cheap cell phones, bikes, etc etc....I wonder what this man is promoting????distraction????desires????disturbance????greed???? I wonder when i would be able to find another Ramadan without Aamir Liaqat Hussain???? Geo Channel and Aamir Liaqat Hussain has crossed all the limits, and authorities must do something about it...:hitwall:

Is he a cleric or a actor. I will slap anyone who will call him a cleric. But in acting no one can match his talent.

He should be the cleric of the uncontacted tribe discovered recently in Brazilian Amazon....:omghaha:

Myth_buster_1;4560871]Pakistan Media uses Islam for its commercial agendas.

Every devil in pakistan uses Islams for commercial agenda look around you

Pakistani Media are the biggest profiteers of chaos in the country.

cant blame the media its a business Myth_buster_1 they will do anything for ratings cause ratings means big bucks for producers and host.

You can bring about the change by not watching the show.

Wait, isn't this the guy who was caught doing maa behen on camera? Top cleric :woot:

How is he back on TV again! That too doing a religious show!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, isn't this the guy who was caught doing maa behen on camera? Top cleric :woot:

How is he back on TV again! That too doing a religious show!

Top TV cleric .........

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom