What's new

Pakistans SLV

You got me wrong there sparkling. I didn't mean that Pak cant do it alone. Every new entrant needs a bit of support initially and once the initial technological challenges are figured out one can go alone. India had that help from the Ruskies, Pakistan has China. Thats all.
It doesn't make economic sense for China to help you to enter in to the commercial satellite launch market.They already face stiff competition from us and they wont want another player(Pakistan)to join the market and increase competition for them,then there is the problem of funds.
Barring all of that if you guys make it it will be a good moment for you people and Asia as a whole(India included):cheers:

It doesn't make economic sense for China to help you to enter in to the commercial satellite launch market.They already face stiff competition from us and they wont want another player(Pakistan)to join the market and increase competition for them,then there is the problem of funds.
Barring all of that if you guys make it it will be a good moment for you people and Asia as a whole(India included):cheers:

See there's a thing called value chain. China is into bigger things, bigger payloads, complex-er orbits. Even we are a notch below them. China knows Pakistan can't challenge it at least for the next decade at the same level as China. And even if Pakistan could, the market's big enough to accommodate a new player. If Russia had a thinking like yours, wonder where our space program would have been.

yes even if pakistan enters the space race it may not be a great challenge because its too far from getting GSLV and PSLV

See there's a thing called value chain. China is into bigger things, bigger payloads, complex-er orbits. Even we are a notch below them. China knows Pakistan can't challenge it at least for the next decade at the same level as China. And even if Pakistan could, the market's big enough to accommodate a new player. If Russia had a thinking like yours, wonder where our space program would have been.

yes china is bit ahead of India but in some cases India is ahead like the moon exploration chandrayaan 1 mission was larger than chang 1 and same as chang'e2 the camera used by chandrayaan was of 5 m resolution same as china going to use in chang'e2
even the s200 booster India going to use for heavy lift is third inworld

Thanks people for ur kind wishes.
I personely think one of these 3 new sats will be launched by pakistan itself.Coz the deveoplment has been going on since long and there r several indicators of that.
Thank again

Thanx for the wishes neighbors , well there are some BSs in our countries like Indiarox who are jealous of our achievements and we shud avoid them:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:,
Good luck to Pakistan:pakistan:

Space development is an expensive work.And Pakistan doesn't have the funds for it.

So What to do then???

The best Pakistani chance is to try to convince gulf countries to invest in Pakistan Space Program.And one thing More NO SATELLITES.That's just a loss.

I was reading article somewhere on the Web(Unfortunately i lost the link)where the author has described the market of Space Tourism and Space Hotels.

Believe me the author in the article actually proved by references and statistics about that it will be a huge a success.

And Besides there is a 5 billion dollar market that NASA wants to outsource it's ferrying between ISS and Earth.

I have no doubt with a few years of research and funds Pakistan can make a vehicle like Spaceship One and Spaceship Two.

It all boils down to funding and it's such a shame that Pakistan hasn't tried to use gulf for Funds.

Those Arabs if you even impress them with a single Presentation you could get billions in a just a moment.

It's so Bad that Pakistani government hasn't tried.But Our Armed Forces should also share the Blame that they also haven't tried to get funds or shall i say it as a lack of vision in Both Government and Armed Forces.

But Ultimately Pakistani must start quick if it has to succeeded.Because Private Space Travel is relatively new and Big Corporations are not there.So if Pakistan acts fast and Does get funds we have a good chance to succeed because now is the time a little late and then those Big Corporations won't allow you in.

pak-yes dude u know nothing about our space programmes and its not handled by army its handed by SPARCO a civil department

Oh yar SPARCO is a governmental organization but only on Paper.
I am Sure if the Armed Forces had the vision they would have long tried to do something instead of crying for lack of funds.

you feel that you lack funds but you should spend money on space rather than ballistic missile projects because you can recover these money by launching some satellites of gulf countries

Good luck Pakistan for u r footsteps into space age may it became a great leap....is this written by same author of rupeenews

India has largely put its space and missile program separate. However recently there are talks about using space technology in missile development. Interestingly Pakistan is trying reverse approach i.e. using missile technology into space technology.

As for bold part, is it really this much easier??

Ballistic Missiles are advanced and modified form of sounding rockets with compact pay load, where as SLV is the large form of Missile to carry heavy and larger volume payload with more critical final stage motor because SLV has to go further than a Missile with some other guidance and thrust modifications.
Country who has mastered in Missile technology need not to worry much about SLV.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom