What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Pakistan ordinance factories BW 20 will replace all G 3 Hopefully but army is considering cavalier groups Maverik multi caliber assault rifle as well which can fire 7.62x51,5.56x45 NATO and 5.54x39 Russian rounds can be used on single gun but BW 20 will replace G 3 for standard 7.62mm round for long range fighting but army will definitely going to get cavaliers Maverik for great flexibility seen it today in Ideas 2022 in Kara hi both guns are ready

GIDA KLASS 786 Was also equally looking better
Nothing sells better than the own army inducting a system in large numbers. That is the litmus test for BW-20. Otherwise we can go to another 100 defense expositions and no orders will be forthcoming.

Has the army bought into it remains the question.

I was hoping that our Derwaish, Muffakir Hazrat @Zarvan would say something. This guy stood in the way of FN SCAR :sarcastic:
I am pretty sure this POF thing won't work. Our only way out is joint ventures with Turkey on assault rifles

I am pretty sure this POF thing won't work. Our only way out is joint ventures with Turkey on assault rifles
Oh Sarkar if it passes the tests and it performs under the criteria then whats the issue. paisa kol koi nhi te baroon khe swahga hi hun milsi

BW-20, CW-39 and CW-556 are excellent mutations. The missing piece here is for the Army to commit to comprehensive trials and contribute to R&D for developing a final production variant of these rifles.

Armed Forces desperately need an improved and modern rifle. Given the current state of the economy, these rifles fit the bill.

Brochure is attached with high quality pics. @blain2 @PanzerKiel

Attachments

• CW-39 .pdf
    711.5 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom