What's new

Pakistan’s new warriors against the Taliban

I feel like I'm getting trolled here. Do..do you not know what subjective means?

Troll is a very famous word prevailing here. Anyway, I apologize if I didn't get you. Probably am disgusted by the subjective remarks of others without considering facts and realities on the ground just for the sake of rants.

Pakistan’s new warriors against the Taliban

The political skills of Imran Khan and Allama Tahir-ul-Qadri may succeed where military options have failed

In finding such a solution, Khan and Qadri may just be suited for the job.

Interesting perspective!
For sake of curiosity what these two gentlemen have done to bring peace to Pakistan?

Some one do not need to be sitting at PM chair to bring peace. If they are really why they don't get Taliban to give up weapons instead of creating chaos.

Isn't taking about bring peace to Pakistani citizens by neglecting the very mandate given by those citizens is simple disrespect to people and constitution of Pakistan?

Could there be another solution of this issue crated by rich foreigners (foreign returns)?

1102393869-1.jpg

1102393869-2.gif

Naya KPK busy in dharnas :P

Isn't IK a Taliban sympathizer?isn't he nicknamed taliban khan for some reason..
How is he going to fight the Taliban?

Last edited:
Troll is a very famous word prevailing here. Anyway, I apologize if I didn't get you. Probably am disgusted by the subjective remarks of others without considering facts and realities on the ground just for the sake of rants.
Don't be.

As long as personal opinions are passed as just that, instead of pretending their facts, you have no reason to be angry. Let people believe what they want, and if they say something that contradicts logic and reality, and they pass it off as fact, then feel free to be offended.

Yes first annihilate the baboons of destruction first then send emissaries to them to further divide them and then again obliterate them.

Back
Top Bottom