What's new

Pakistan’s growth rate goes down to 3.9% this year, says ADB

your salary will remain constant
while the prices of everything will increase

who cares
at least PM to handsome hai
and its the fault of the previous 70 years of bad governance

I care because it's me (Average Pakistani) who has to pay back the money you stole, it is me who has to live with the bad decision you made in last 70 years.
But you know, Since you don't think that's the reason all this is happening, If you can write a cheque for stolen money from last 70 years plus interest and he still can't manage the country, then I and millions of others will join you on the street asking for IK to resign.

Rupee has depreciated
Imports growth down from 12 % to 2%
FBR revenue growth down from ~19% to 2%
Fiscal deficit has increased by 400 billion Rs
Inflation 64 month high at ~ 9% (soon to hit double digits)
Foreign Direct Investment has slowed down

But our PM is handsome and we will jail former PM for corruption of few billion Rs so all is well
Lmao this is what happens when paindu donkey eaters try to comment on the economy.

Putting down decrease in import bill as a bad thing :partay:

Go worship that picture of Nawaz you have in your house.

Lmao this is what happens when paindu donkey eaters try to comment on the economy.

Putting down decrease in import bill as a bad thing :partay:

Go worship that picture of Nawaz you have in your house.
Typo, was meant to be export

Anyway thats the only thing you find in whole post ??

Rupee has depreciated
Imports growth down from 12 % to 2%

But our PM is handsome and we will jail former PM for corruption of few billion Rs so all is well

Ishaq Dar is a Pakistani politician, belonging to the Pakistan Muslim League, who had been a Member of the Senate of Pakistan, from 2003 to 2018. He is a former Minister for Industries and Investment, and now contributes on PDF as @Tiger Awan....Please don't blame them for the mess we are in because they didn't care for the economy, just stole the money and sold out to special interest for personal gains..

Ishaq Dar is a Pakistani politician, belonging to the Pakistan Muslim League, who had been a Member of the Senate of Pakistan, from 2003 to 2018. He is a former Minister for Industries and Investment, and now contributes on PDF as @Tiger Awan....Please don't blame them for the mess we are in because they didn't care for the economy, just stole the money and sold out to special interest for personal gains..
Against the numbers I posted you have this to say ? What does it mean anyway ?? :confused::confused:

@Retired Troll bahi yeah hota hai ehetesab aur taraki,Pehley hum mehangai par rotey thay to Govt kehtey thee yeah Metro dekho,yeah road dekho jo kharbo luga kar banai hai, ab rotey hain tou jawab milta hai Naik aur parhaizgar Minister dekho,khoobsurat PM dekho.
:lol:

jaga ki kami nhi hai apny pass
Phir daru kam hai kiya?

How this will effect my life ?
Think, the first impact you will see is that inflation will worsen, as the cost of getting money for pakistan increases.. So, the main hit for common man is inflation.

ON the topic - 7.5% inflation and 3.9% GDP growth is recession.. or the 3.9% is inflation adjusted?

Biggest challenge for IK is - if he doesn't spend, he can't revive the economy and if he spends using loans, this will only worsen.. We have seen those days.. This is when India started privatization and opened up the economy leading to boom at a time when we were expected to go down. But we had Manmohan Singh running the finance ship at that time and his acumen, knowledge and sincerity helped a lot...

@Retired Troll bahi yeah hota hai ehetesab aur taraki,Pehley hum mehangai par rotey thay to Govt kehtey thee yeah Metro dekho,yeah road dekho jo kharbo luga kar banai hai, ab rotey hain tou jawab milta hai Naik aur parhaizgar Minister dekho,khoobsurat PM dekho.
:lol:

Phir daru kam hai kiya?

hum to abhi bhi ehtesaab ki appeal kar rahe hain.... corruption stricken economy can only grow with corruption... choose one of the two

both cannot be achieved barring a miracle.

Rupee has depreciated
Exports growth down from 12 % to 2%

Source please?

Imports going down is a good thing and did FBR became soo incompetent overnight that they stopped collecting 17% tax? from 19% to 2%? Our tax collection was already only at 9% not 19%.

Give some clarity to your figures or else please don't stop spreading rumours.

Think, the first impact you will see is that inflation will worsen, as the cost of getting money for pakistan increases.. So, the main hit for common man is inflation.

ON the topic - 7.5% inflation and 3.9% GDP growth is recession.. or the 3.9% is inflation adjusted?

Biggest challenge for IK is - if he doesn't spend, he can't revive the economy and if he spends using loans, this will only worsen.. We have seen those days.. This is when India started privatization and opened up the economy leading to boom at a time when we were expected to go down. But we had Manmohan Singh running the finance ship at that time and his acumen, knowledge and sincerity helped a lot...
what if i told you you are fully wrong here and i have no impact on my life ?:lol:

Source please?

Imports going down is a good thing and did FBR became soo incompetent overnight that they stopped collecting 17% tax? from 19% to 2%? Our tax collection was already only at 9% not 19%.

Give some clarity to your figures or else please don't stop spreading rumours.
9% was for first quarter not last year. In last 5 years Tax revenue has doubled so that makes for 15-20% growth each year. Now its ~2% (absolute shamble)
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/452578-fbr-s-revenue-collection-up-2-5pc-in-july-march

and it was a typo that I corrected. Its exports not imports. Despite massive depreciation of currency they have simply failed to grow. Another failure

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom