What's new

Pakistan's GDP at $380 Billion , Per Capita at $1800. Registers 6% growth for 2021-22

I agree. Your PMLN gdp growth was real while PTI gdp growth is fake View attachment 845563View attachment 845564

Lolx , add FY22 till feb there was already a deficit of 24billion and with the fuel subsidy bhand it will reach 32 billion end of next month.

Well we were talking about GDP , fool someone else with your bar charts , probably these charts are of a good use for Gogis , Manikas , Peernis else its a crap and does not represent GDP which we were discussing.

All previous governments were better than PTI. And yes these figures of growth are fake to deceive poor and innocent , Take yourself ! as an example you know nothing about what you are saying but there is an Agenda to follow..... Tchuss:coffee:

All previous governments were better than PTI.
True this was very good economy in 2018
23EC588C-C546-4928-BA44-F737AAF616CA.jpeg
A16598D5-3AA9-4A70-AA8B-A215C5DB273E.jpeg
A92063DA-E635-47C8-8EF5-6284E5A11316.jpeg
216D5EAE-0A20-44EB-8954-041D669E3BBD.jpeg

How does this reflect in a normal person's life? Nada nothing.

Percapita income $1800 hahah lol.
Overseas pakistani awaam is seriously disconnected from the reality.

My salary as a young dentist is equal to 45000pkr.
My sister's salary as young surgery doc is 70000pkr.

This equivalent to 630 dollars, per month. Lol.

These numbers literally don't mean anything because the salaries have been fixed at 45000 since last 5 years. I don't know how they're saying the health sector grew?

45k for dentist, 70k for surgeon??
I don't believe it.
Salary for fresh doctors appointed in Adhoc basis is around 120k pkr/month. Varies from 100k to 136k per month. And for consultant surgeon it's well above 200k. Even in residency you get 99k in govt institute. That's for Punjab. Even privatized hospitals working under PHFMC are paying 80k to fresh recruits.
The problem here is quacks working undercover at their clinics and hospitals recruiting young fresh graduates, paying them 40-50k a month, using their degrees to legitimize their practice.

Has to be seen what value of PKR was used to work out these numbers.
Idiocity is so common that i dont know what to say

Hence why i stay away from these posts

Lolx , add FY22 till feb there was already a deficit of 24billion and with the fuel subsidy bhand it will reach 32 billion end of next month.

Well we were talking about GDP , fool someone else with your bar charts , probably these charts are of a good use for Gogis , Manikas , Peernis else its a crap and does not represent GDP which we were discussing.

All previous governments were better than PTI. And yes these figures of growth are fake to deceive poor and innocent , Take yourself ! as an example you know nothing about what you are saying but there is an Agenda to follow..... Tchuss:coffee:
This month its 623m
Last month less then billion
Well within 8-12b$ range or 2-3% of gdp

The figure shouldnt be absolute but % of gdp

45k for dentist, 70k for surgeon??
I don't believe it.
Salary for fresh doctors appointed in Adhoc basis is around 120k pkr/month. Varies from 100k to 136k per month. And for consultant surgeon it's well above 200k. Even in residency you get 99k in govt institute. That's for Punjab. Even privatized hospitals working under PHFMC are paying 80k to fresh recruits.
The problem here is quacks working undercover at their clinics and hospitals recruiting young fresh graduates, paying them 40-50k a month, using their degrees to legitimize their practice.
Hmm I am getting 45k and my sister is getting 70k.
Both of us work at CMH…..

My mum who is a consultant gynaecologist on adhoc was paid 130k before covid in 2020. Plus the PTI government owes her 10 lacs while she worked without pay for 9 months during covid pandemic.

This country sucks for doc. Every doc should just simply leave…

Plus jobs are non existent unless you have access to a Gogi….
I am doing my house job right now. My Alevel mates who did CS from lums are being paid 200k plus in multinationals. Docs are the most underpaid people in this country, no wonder then we overcharge the fuxk outta patients.

Idiocity is so common that i dont know what to say

Hence why i stay away from these posts

This month its 623m
Last month less then billion
Well within 8-12b$ range or 2-3% of gdp

The figure shouldnt be absolute but % o
You should stay silent rather than becoming a conduit for its exposure through passing idiotic, ill-informed comments.

Establishments interest is in keeping Pakistan poor in order to protect their priveledge.

Think about it, in a economicly strong and educated Pakistan people will start questioning why these generals have thousand gold metals and hundreds of properties.

People will question why their tax money shall go to an organization that cannot win a single war nor do its job properly.

Think about it. The establishment only thrives in chaos

Establishments interest is in keeping Pakistan poor in order to protect their priveledge.

Think about it, in a economicly strong and educated Pakistan people will start questioning why these generals have thousand gold metals and hundreds of properties.

People will question why their tax money shall go to an organization that cannot win a single war nor do its job properly.

Think about it. The establishment only thrives in chaos
True. Pakistan is in perpetual engineered chaos so nobody questions the engineers
🤣🤣🤣

now pti gaandus are repeating enemy propaganda just to get back at them due to political issues you are shitting on Pakistan
you ch*** have no shame left do you, offer your virginity to Imran khan too while you are at it, if that makes him happy
bunch of fag youthiyas

No offence, he's not entirely wrong.

Forget about 'winning' any wars, Pak can't even solve the issue of bomb blasts.

I literally felt it this time.

A day before Saddar bomb blast in Karachi, my old parents were there. Same area is the place where I did my schooling in a catholic school.

Where Bolton Market bomb blast happened, my doctor sister in law works at an hospital.

Where attack on Chinese consulate happened a while back, we live there.

How long it's gonna continue?

No offence, he's not entirely wrong.

Forget about 'winning' any wars, Pak can't even solve the issue of bomb blasts.

I literally felt it this time.

A day before Saddar bomb blast in Karachi, my old parents were there. Same area is the place where I did my schooling in a catholic school.

Where Bolton Market bomb blast happened, my doctor sister in law works at an hospital.

Where attack on Chinese consulate happened a while back, we live there.

How long it's gonna continue?
look I am not a fan of this stupidity of politics and genuine criticism resulting in things you end up saying that directly shits on the honor of the whole country
- They need to up their game no doubt but the same guys defeated insurgency when given free rein with political support in 1-2 years, dozens more much more economically better countries off than ours were left with nothing when facing these issues, thank Allah for the blessing
now Bajwa ruined it and IK gave him an extension (why do yall forget it and absolve him of this blame?, if he isnt good than why are you giving him extensions)

look I am not a fan of this stupidity of politics and genuine criticism resulting in things you end up saying that directly shits on the honor of the whole country
- They need to up their game no doubt but the same guys defeated insurgency when given free rein with political support in 1-2 years, dozens more much more economically better countries off than ours were left with nothing when facing these issues, thank Allah for the blessing
now Bajwa ruined it and IK gave him an extension (why do yall forget it and absolve him of this blame?, if he isnt good than why are you giving him extensions)

What honour are we talking about here, buddy? There is no honour left. People here genuinely feel like they have been colonized by Goras again and establishment help them in the process.

Your problem is that you are dragging IK into it again and again. When the disappointment is much bigger than that. There is no hope left.

No, IK wasn't our last hope and many of us didn't even vote for him.

Our last and only hope was military and guess what? That hope is gone now. Seriously.

We lose.

Khuda bas Katima bil Khair iss mulk ka.

Back
Top Bottom