What's new

“Pakistan’s friendship with China will push US closer to India”

We allied with the US after 9/11 because of the fear of US might and by our hunger for dollars. We helped the americans to kill millions of the poor afghans,gave them logistics and our leaders got rich with US dollars. We betrayed islam and we have the blood of the afghans on our hands. We are paying for it.Just don't realize the monstrous mistake we made

Whether we had provided support to US or not, they would have still come to Afghanistan. We just made it lil bit easier economically for them. Had we not supported them logistically, they have the capability to transport whatever they wanted but only would have cost them more. And we have paid and paying due to that mistake.

This is a very important point, and i am sure India knows this (atleast for now).... Both are playing the game as it suits them..... There is nothing called largest democracy loves oldest democracy...... All it matters is national interest at that point of time...

I agree that the relationship has gone up multiple times in a decade, the day India resolves the issues with China, then the equation changes altogether......

That is the billion dollar question, will things ever settle down between China & India. And till US is involved, i doubt they will let that happen.

Dear read Quran and then speak. I have been doing my homework for past many years.

Idiot Afghans do not represent Islam. Re-evaluate your views on the world because you are lost.

Like I said Afghans didn't feel bad when they went ploughing into Pakistan to rob our people in the 50s when we were hand to mouth new nation.

Or during Hijrat movement when many Muslims of subcontinent left for Afghanistan only to be robbed and stripped of their clothing and sent back.

Afghans are the devils children. God punished them with suffering through NATO and Soviet invasion.

first learn some basic manners how to speak in a public forum..second open up your mind and start thinking as a muslim not as pakistani or afghani or whatever. It's very easy to call someone devil's children but it is very difficult to point out your mistakes

For Afghan refugee / daeesh mindset type people like you everything wrong is with us and no one else.

Afghans are the wrong dooers and they are paying the price for the suffering they have caused others.

You can tailor your faith to suit whatever warped view you have but you can never pervert Pakistan and what it stands for such is its beauty.

Now run along to Afghanistan and lets see how they welcome you. My guess is they will strap a suicide jacket onto you and ask you to repent for your sins by blowing up your own people. :lol::lol: F**king stooges. I hate lapdogs.

Last edited:
US were never close with Pakistan. They were using Pakistan and constant threats of siding with India used as a stick and now China brings equilibrium to the equation with their good heart and intentions.

Long live a prosperous and peaceful Pak-China relationship. US can cosy up to their war crime partners India.

Whats interesting to note is India can be friendly towards Israel and Iran and its ok. They can even be friendly with China and its ok. But Pakistan, building relations with a friendly neighbor. NO NO NO this is unacceptable. :lol: We live in strange times.
Article is utter BS... who Pakistan engages with inconsequential to India and vice versa. Foreign policy is about ones own national interests.

A wise man once said "There are no friends among nations, only interests."

Pakistan's local Industrial capability has nearly collapsed under the shadow of Pak-China trading matters but my fellow brethren continue to sing songs about Pak-China friendship.

Yes, I root for friendly relations with all countries that are not attempting to harm Pakistan but Pakistan should learn to stand on its own feet and protect its national interests.

What was our Industrial strength before China-Pakistan friendship ??

lets say there is no China in the world for a second ?? then what will be our industrial strength.

The Answer is : Almost the same.

Because we are not a manufacturing nation but a Importer and in the world where china and india and other manufacturing nations are we don't have enough space to manufacture thanks to the cost.

We need to focus on becoming services providers like US, US is not producing anything except Defense equipment but their economy is largely based on services.

We need to focus on becoming services providers like US, US is not producing anything except Defense equipment but their economy is largely based on services.
US is the world's second largest manufacturer just behind China LOLOLOL

Article is utter BS... who Pakistan engages with inconsequential to India and vice versa. Foreign policy is about ones own national interests.

Article is BS agreed, but your point abour who Pakistan engages with is inconsequential to India is fallacious.

I agree India shouldn't whine about it but at the same time India should keep a close eye on Partners of Pakistan.

The reality is Pakistan and India are antithesis of each other in most issues hence any close partner of Pakistan would be on the other side of table as well.

Let us consider for a moment Pakistan gets SU-35 this is a direct fallout of Indian closeness on strategic issues with US and increasing share of Indian defense imports going to US.

So you see Indian relationship with US has affected Russia's ties with India and as a result Pakistan could get it's hands on a state of art system whose equivalent version wouldn't have been available to it from any country. This would result in India spending more to keep the gap it has.

I am not saying the above is good or bad but that every event has a far reaching implication and India cannot be oblivious of what it's neighbors are upto

Last edited:
Article is BS agreed, but your point abour who Pakistan engages with is inconsequential to India is fallacious.

I agree India shouldn't whine about it but at the same time India should keep a close eye on Partners of Pakistan.

The reality is Pakistan and India are antithesis of each other in most issues hence any close partner of Pakistan would be on the other side of table as well.

Let us consider for a moment Pakistan gets SU-35 this is a direct fallout of Indian closeness on strategic issues with US and increasing share of Indian defense imports going to US.

So you see Indian relationship with US has affected Russia's ties with India and as a result Pakistan could get it's hands on a state of art system whose equivalent version wouldn't have been available to it from any country. This would result in India spending more to keep the gap it has.

I am not saying the above is good or bad but that every even has a far reaching implication and India cannot be oblivious of what it's neighbors are upto
Still, should not stop pakistan from trying, they can try to negotiate PAKFA and F22;s that is thier right and India has nothing to complain about. We will just do our due diligence to promote our own interests which includes our security need.
Who Pakistan engages with is not our concern, our concern is to ensure we safe-guard our interests.

Still, should not stop pakistan from trying, they can try to negotiate PAKFA and F22;s that is thier right and India has nothing to complain about. We will just do our due diligence to promote our own interests which includes our security need.
Who Pakistan engages with is not our concern, our concern is to ensure we safe-guard our interests.

We can't influence Pakistan agreed, we shouldn't complain about Pakistan - again agreed. We can however work to prevent it from happening on the other end.

P.S. Supply limitation and oligopoly/duopoly in case of some defense goods is the reason why I am saying the above - had it been a free market with unconstrained supply I would have totally agreed with you.

US were never close with Pakistan. They were using Pakistan and constant threats of siding with India used as a stick and now China brings equilibrium to the equation with their good heart and intentions.

Long live a prosperous and peaceful Pak-China relationship. US can cosy up to their war crime partners India.

Whats interesting to note is India can be friendly towards Israel and Iran and its ok. They can even be friendly with China and its ok. But Pakistan, building relations with a friendly neighbor. NO NO NO this is unacceptable. :lol: We live in strange times.

Same for India,US only wants to use us to somehow contain China.It depends on us how we use this opportunity

A wise man once said "There are no friends among nations, only interests."

Pakistan's local Industrial capability has nearly collapsed under the shadow of Pak-China trading matters but my fellow brethren continue to sing songs about Pak-China friendship.

Yes, I root for friendly relations with all countries that are not attempting to harm Pakistan but Pakistan should learn to stand on its own feet and protect its national interests.
This is the new world order . Local industry of europe and even that of america has collapsed . You simply cannot revive it . You have to evolve .

LOLLLLLLL LOLLLLLLL
The U.S. has moved out of the low wage bauble manufacturing (which can be resource and pollution intensive) and into more expensive value-added industries. Defense exports are a tiny chunk of it ($26B)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom