What's new

Pakistani's Sympathizing with Terrorism

no, they are no same

Follower of Abdul wahab dont follow any Madhab or follow Hanbali Madhab while deobundi are Hanafi
Follower of Abdul wahab reject Tassawuff while Deobundi accept it
Follower of Abdul wahab are Taymawe in Aqeedah while Deobundi are Ashares or Maturides

Yes I know that Deoband are different from Wahhabis (In theory at least)
But @Multani is saying that Wahabis are terrorists ...Truth is , Deoband organisations/Madrassahs (not Wahhabis), are behind 99 % of all terrorist activities carried out in Pakistan ...

Yes I know that Deoband are different from Wahhabis (In theory at least)
But @Multani is saying that Wahabis are terrorists ...Truth is , Deoband organisations/Madrassahs (not Wahhabis), are behind 99 % of all terrorist activities carried out in Pakistan ...
I think its just twisted version of their jihad(qatal is real word) which is the problem and some wahabi and salafi has same views..There are some Deobundi who approve suicide even though some of their scholars gave fatwa against it

Deoband first: A fatwa against terror - The Times of India

I think its just twisted version of their jihad(qatal is real word) which is the problem and some wahabi and salafi has same views..There are some Deobundi who approve suicide even though some of their scholars gave fatwa against it

Deoband first: A fatwa against terror - The Times of India

Wahhabis are followers of Abdul Wahab Najdi who himself was a mass murderer . Wahhabis are extremists , But in Pakistan they are not involved in terrorism directly .. Our problem is the Deobandi Nexus

Pretty much all Pakistani leaders affiliated to wahabism of some sort, have joined up to sympathize with inhuman terrorists hiding in FATA. Lest, these wahabi Pakistanis themselves have TTP ideas and leanings within them [ to rule and dictate ]

It is wahabi Pakistanis who sympathize with TTP. Even though TTP, if given the chance, will not waste a moment to behead all of the wahabi outfits for apostasy.

Please take a look at this picture for proof

Pakistan Taliban infighting claims lives - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English
In my opinion ahle-bidat and bidah , shirk should be eradicated from pakistan

O REALLY?
Ahle-hadith in my opinion are most broad-minded, bareilvis/ahle-bidat are bigots while deobandis are in the middle.....Link of jihadism with deoband is very old. Shah waliullah invitation to abdali, shah ismael and syed ahmad's jihad in frontier, faraizi movement, hindostani fanatics etc

Deoband itself was inspired partially from wahabism, eradication of bidah, shirk and unislamic practices from hindostan's islam , countering british conspiracies and promotion of islam and its real values.
Taliban themeselves are either deobandis or wahabis/panjpiris. Fazlullah, sufi mohammad, maulvi faqeer etc are wahabis. They are far harsh and strict than deobandis.

He is not Supporting TTP actually he is opposing war... And he has his own way of doing that

Ahle-hadith in my opinion are most broad-minded, bareilvis/ahle-bidat are bigots while deobandis are in the middle.....Link of jihadism with deoband is very old. Shah waliullah invitation to abdali, shah ismael and syed ahmad's jihad in frontier, faraizi movement, hindostani fanatics etc

Deoband itself was inspired partially from wahabism, eradication of bidah, shirk and unislamic practices from hindostan's islam , countering british conspiracies and promotion of islam and its real values.
Taliban themeselves are either deobandis or wahabis/panjpiris. Fazlullah, sufi mohammad, maulvi faqeer etc are wahabis. They are far harsh and strict than deobandis.

Pak-one, you don't seem like a real Afghani

Back
Top Bottom