What's new

Pakistanis pose a threat to Gulf communities, says Dubai security official

This is result of Nawaz showing middle finger to them on Yemen war.

The video is not viewable, however the problem with UAE is really that it is a very tiny state and tiny states do not last for long beyond 30-75 year life cycle

Pakistan has technically never been Anti UAE , however UAE have created a mess for themselves by starting various wars which thehy themselves are not capable of handling

Because now they cannot solve the problem they have created certain regret is possible

Appears to be Police Chief of Dubai (99% Chance it is a fake account)

His posts are traditionally very Anti Iran , Anti Turkey and Anti Pakistan in nature

Last edited:
The top three comments by the, I assume, Saudis are gem :) They're reminding this guy the input and help which Pakistan has provided and continues to provide. Thanks to these gentlemen for sticking up to this poison.

The video is not viewable, however the problem with UAE is really that it is a very tiny state and tiny states do not last for long beyond 30-75 year life cycle

It's a tweet not a video, usually Firefox has problems showing them, try chrome instead

He had too much cow cola i guess.
kuil-hindu2-640x480[1].jpg

The top three comments by the, I assume, Saudis are gem :) They're reminding this guy the input and help which Pakistan has provided and continues to provide. Thanks to these gentlemen for sticking up to this poison.
Yes, Saudis now really stick up for Pakistan. Thanks to them

Back
Top Bottom