What's new

Pakistani Z-9C?

Thisis eurocopter version. Canadian engine issue is Z10 attack helo.

Haider - thanks for correcting me - i should have checked my post on this subject.

Icecold,

For the chinese to built it---very very difficult. If it was so easy to built engines from looking at another engine sitting on the bench, russia would have built a more reliable engine a long time ago.

Engine is like the heart pump of any machinery, it is like the soul---once you have attained the ability to manufacture a quality engine, you can rest assured that your nation has reached that higher pleteau from where there is no turning back.

Sir actually my point was to highlight an issue here that was, the chinese have the techanical knowhow regarding engine development and they have the infrastructure to develop it, despite that the engines they produce perform below then what is expected though they have the original engine there to help them with the techanility. So it seems it is actually very hard to develop it. Sir do you have any infromation regarding pakistan's engine building capability or perhaps even pakistan intends to do so in future?

But what if we dont enjoy it, will the money be refunded:lol:

Webmaster what about the engine? SInce we always get struck in the engine issue, so i'm asking is it from the chinese origin, or any other country?

Will this brid come along with the F-22p or is it expected to arrive earlier and are they coming with TOT like the F-22p which will be built in pakistan or they all be made in china?
Z-9C is being powered by two WZ-8A turboshaft produced by SAEC at Zhuzhou a reverse-engineering version of Turbomeca Arriel-IC1 each rated at 550kW (739hp).

Z-9C is being powered by two WZ-8A turboshaft produced by SAEC at Zhuzhou a reverse-engineering version of Turbomeca Arriel-IC1 each rated at 550kW (739hp).

Thanks for the info. SO this means that the problem that the chinese were facing earlier with their domestic version has been sorted out. This is good news indeed.:china:

The Z-9 is a Chinese military utility helicopter. It is a license-built version of the French Eurocopter Dauphin, and is manufactured by Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation. The first Z-9 flew in 1981, and was built in China from components supplied by Aérospatiale, but by the early 1990s the Z-9B was being built from over 70% indigenous Chinese components. [citation needed]
[edit] Variants
An attack helicopter variant has been fielded by the PLA since the early 1990s as the WZ-9 or Z-9W, with pylons fitted for anti-tank missiles. These helicopters lack the manuverability and survivability of a proper attack helicopter, and merely provide a stopgap during the development of the WZ-10. The latest armed version, the Z-9G, was introduced in 2005 and has night attack capabilities, with an under-nose low-light TV and infra-red observing and tracking unit.

The naval version introduced in the 1990s is known as the Z-9C. As well as SAR and ASW duties, the Z-9C can be fitted with an X-band KLC-1 surface search radar to detect surface targets beyond the range of shipborne radar systems.[1]
[edit] Specifications (Z-9B)
Data from Z-9 Utility Helicopter - SinoDefence.com[/url]
General characteristics
Crew: 2
Capacity: 10 armed soldiers
Payload: 2,038kg (4,493lbs)
Length: 13.46m (without rotors); 13.68m (with rotors) ()
Rotor diameter: ()
Height: 3.47m ()
Empty weight: 2,050kg (4,519lbs)
Max takeoff weight: 4,100kg (9,038lbs)
Powerplant: × 2 Turbomeca Arriel-1C1 (produced under licence as WZ-8A)
Performance
Maximum speed: 315km/h (170 kts)
Cruise speed: 280km/h (150 kts)
Service ceiling: 6,000m (20,000ft)
Armament
2 fixed 23mm cannons on attack variants. Pylon stores for rockets, gun pods, ET52 torpedo, HJ-8 anti-tank missiles, or TY-90 air-to-air missiles.

Harbin Z-9 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

C802 need it ,because of the scope(>120KM)
F22P,the first one ,now testing,will be delivery in 2008

C802 need it ,because of the scope(>120KM)
F22P,the first one ,now testing,will be delivery in 2008

so the 2008 is going to a fine year for the defence forces they are hoping to recive the first AWACS , upto 8 JF 17 and also a F22p Firgate that cool.

I heard long back that PN was to get 4 Frigates of Elle Class from Helinic Navy (Greek) ... refabrished ones. What happened?

Plus the Meko Class Frigates PN wanted .... What happened?

so when we get distroyer gays so many years pak navy dont have any ditroyer plzzzzzzzzzz info me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom