What's new

Pakistani youth commenting on Bilalwal Bhutto

Hahahahhaa.... Autocracy is the best revenge! You have to hand it to these **** politicians they know how to put the spin on a dead dodo. Future Leader... Yeah, right!

Is it true that Benzair in her will made her son the party president for life and her husband care-taker? Treating a political party as a person fiefdom reaches new heights with this.

Depends... what do you consider as a leagal will?

Is it true that Benzair in her will made her son the party president for life and her husband care-taker? Treating a political party as a person fiefdom reaches new heights with this.

Have you heard about fedual system?? Pakistan political parties are the jagir of fedual who run them:taz:

Orwell said it well:
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, forever.

I think what ever hope Bilawal Bhutto had for his politcal carrier had been eclipsed by Zardari and i believe this is why his mother zardari away from his name.

Where as Baynazir Bhutto never said publicly that she will bring Bilawal to politics!

He is just a child, ZERO experience and ZERO credibility. I saw him in London at a party and trust me, this dude is not leadership material in any sense, at least his mother was a true iron maiden, but this dude... OMG!

He is just a child, ZERO experience and ZERO credibility. I saw him in London at a party and trust me, this dude is not leadership material in any sense, at least his mother was a true iron maiden, but this dude... OMG!

Umm... people say I look 99% like Bilawal except my glasses are different...

I doubt you saw him. Even in London. If he wants to party, he can party right here in the states...

plus all that security and whatnot that would be following him...

I misread the title of this thread as ‘Pakistani youth cumming on Bilawal Bhutto’ n thought it could be true since he’s into partying, homosexualism n stuff!:sick:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom