What's new

Pakistani textile brand to open 200 stores in India

IndoCarib

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
NEW DELHI: Pakistan-based fashion house Sefam, which already has a store in the capital's Greater Kailash market, is planning to expand its network in India with 200 stores in the next five years.

"Owing to impressive demand for Pakistani dress material in India, we are targeting at significantly strengthening our presence in the country through a dynamic product range," Zain Aziz, international business head, Sefam Private Limited, said in a statement.

"From dress materials to ready-to-wear, we are planning to launch our collection in more than 200 brand stores in Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh and Ludhiana by 2015," added Aziz.

Sefam, established in 1985, is participating in the ongoing Lifestyle Pakistan Expo here, which is hosting 93 designers from across the border.

The brand has its retail presence in over six countries, including Norway, Canada, the UAE, Britain, and Malaysia. They are also opening their stores in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait soon.

India too is a lucrative market for the brand.

"From a market opportunity perspective, the India fashion industry is growing in double digits, thereby offering Indian and foreign retailers a huge business opportunity," said Aziz, who feels Pakistani embroidery is a huge draw for India's fashion-conscious people.

"We are delighted to see tremendous amount of interest for Pakistani fashion and traditional embroidery work in India, which brings us to the country," Aziz said.

The brand not only deals in contemporary ready-to-wear and couture lines, but also in home textiles.

The other labels from Sefam include Bareeze, Chinyere, Kayseria and Rang Ja.

Pakistani textile brand to open 200 stores in India - The Times of India

:tup:

I am against this trade with india, just wait, InshaAllah a patriotic Pakistani leadership will not betray the cause of the Pakistani people by opening such friendly ties with a nation that is our enemy since day one!

Please no trade with a kafir country until it stops the cruel genocide in Kashmir.
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Great man, you are right you are 400% right.

You know man, we should immediately stop all our exports of Kaafir countries (i mean North and south america, Europe, australian continent, all kafir asian countries). You know it is about time to teach a leason to these Kaafirs).

U know i just throw away my cell phone and HP home PC as they were made by Kaafirs.

I am against this trade with india, just wait, InshaAllah a patriotic Pakistani leadership will not betray the cause of the Pakistani people by opening such friendly ties with a nation that is our enemy since day one!
Really? Surely the opening of 200 stores in India, and the benefits it brings to both sides is a positive move.

"betray the cause of the Pakistani people"

What cause?

You know man, we should immediately stop all our exports of Kaafir countries (i mean North and south america, Europe, australian continent, all kafir asian countries). You know it is about time to teach a leason to these Kaafirs).

U know i just throw away my cell phone and HP home PC as they were made by Kaafirs.

My friend i hope you realise all the phones and pcs are made by Chinese who are supposed to be Pak best friends and kafirs.

dude read the whole sentence

i think its good initiation, trades should be on both sides, not just from india to pakistan

nice, from the pics from another thread the outfits look really good, might pick up a couple for my lady friend.

great ties with india could help us and lets face it guys we cant be enemy,s forever i know that there is a major trust deficit and this wont help solve the kashmir issue but it sure would start smoothing up the rough roads between the two and i am hundred percent sure our countries creator jinnah would have supported this so great lets start the trade

great ties with india could help us and lets face it guys we cant be enemy,s forever i know that there is a major trust deficit and this wont help solve the kashmir issue but it sure would start smoothing up the rough roads between the two and i am hundred percent sure our countries creator jinnah would have supported this so great lets start the trade

As a matter of fact, Jinnah and Gandhi were initially in favour of ensuring that India and Pakistan have very cordial ties. For example, the kind of ties that US and Canada have.

hope their stores will be safe from RSS & other anti Pakistan hindu organization.

Best of luck to both countries....

Back
Top Bottom