What's new

Pakistani Tea is Fantastic || Akcent Met DG ISPR Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor || Akcent Visits Pakistan

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Where are indians

EKO2NxEXYAAjFoT.jpg

EKPJq9lXkAICPr2.jpg

Lmao Romania

You guys are paying too much attention to every white person who's crossing the border into Pakistan. This guy is just a dude from Romania. Who cares?
He is a popular singer in Europe and most of his songs are popular around the world

Lmao Romania

He is a popular singer in Europe and most of his songs are popular around the world

I don't know if you even listen to music or not, but I have never heard of this guy. His twitter shows 80,000 followers and there's barely any information on him on the wikipedia. This is the first time I have heard of him.

I don't know if you even listen to music or not, but I have never heard of this guy. His twitter shows 80,000 followers and there's barely any information on him on the wikipedia. This is the first time I have heard of him.
Clearly I do, that's why I said that. His songs are on the radio here so, I dont even know what your trying to get at.

Clearly I do, that's why I said that. His songs are on the radio here so, I dont even know what your trying to get at.

He has a non existent fan base. Clearly not popular. What's next: you want me to believe your radio more than his social media? I mean come on.

You likely mean someone else. AKCENT does sound similar to a more popular group, I wish it would click a bell.

You guys are paying too much attention to every white person who's crossing the border into Pakistan. This guy is just a dude from Romania. Who cares?

Send in your Tarkan if you feel like being left out.

Pick a fight with someone bigger than Romania.

BTW indians are talking about Armenia alot these days

that one sentence " Tea is fantastic " is going to haunt and troll Indians for decades to come :lol:
Enjoy your time and stay in Pakistan, not just tea but our whole Nation is Fantastic :D

Globally, the overall image needs to be changed and the dried down tourism industry given a boost.

So - u r welcome to visit Pakistan and enjoy hospitality and our tea :yahoo:

I was thinking the same. The DNA changes after centuries of slavery. I am not making this up, there is research on this. so somehow we think that these goras are something special

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom