What's new

Pakistani student stabbed to death in China

Some do some don't. We aren't a monolith.

My mum looks European, but my dad looks pretty similar to many Hindustanis.

I'm somewhere in between, getting a wide range of guesses about where I'm from (most commonly Arab/Afghan, which drives me nuts lol).
I know, I was just calling out that racist dude who spends his time calling dark-skinned people apes, subhuman.

I have seen many types of people in my short time span, not someone this bigotted.

And it happens, thanks to a lot of genetic pool in your DNA and your location close to West were most migration entered from. :-)

Anyway, khuda hafiz.

Pakistan is China's Ally and Friend, meanwhile
India is trying to be China's Ally but China still reluctant to do so. Even India need Russian help to join SCO with China.
International Political relationship does not translate well to local personal relationships.

Pakistani are more Aryan. Indians are more dravidians. The DNA has proven this.

So naturally Indian blood is more low class as per Hinduism.
I guess the attackers didn't have access to the victim's 23andMe genotype data or results. Solution? Make it compulsory for all south asians entering China to have their haplogroups displayed on their back so attackers can choose correct targets next time. Isn't it?

It's alright. But now you know the truth. Indians Bangladeshis Srilankans Nepalis are all locals, while Pakistanis are Arabs. Pakistanis look like Europeans and are very different from the rest of South Asians.

Had that Chinese guy known this fact, a Pakistani life could've been saved! RIP :(
Nice try idiot, No Pakistani claims to be an Arab.

R.I.P.
This man who committed the crime is disgraceful.
Our Pakistani brothers will not be misled by these indian trolls here no matter how hard they try...
This is just an isolated incidence. 99.9999% of Pakistanis are happy staying in China, just like this couple:
People are definitely friendly toward our Pakistani brothers if you read the comments.

Last edited:
RIP. This sort of, unfortunate as it is happens everywhere. There is nothing to suggest that ethnicity or nationality was a issue. The Indian's can try to harvest this murder but that does and will not change the reality.

lol, stockholm syndorme after years of invasion,loot and rape.

Says the Indian rapist who gets raped on a daily basis by Uncle Sam LOL Still having difficulty showing your daddy a middle finger after they forced you to stop conducting business with Iran? What are you going to do now after you won't be able to appease both sides?

Yes, it's very rare.

My friend in China told me, in China today there is rising Negative Sentiment toward India (mostly because of Doklam issue, South Tibet Occupation)

Maybe, this Chinese think that guy is an Indian in China. So when they both have 'problem' that Chinese become very emotional.

My friend tell me In China, if they think you are Indian then they will become un-friendly and negative toward you.

But it will turn 180 degree if they know you are from Pakistan, they will greet you as a friend and very welcome to you. Because Chinese have very good and positive view toward Pakistani people.

You can ask Pakistani people experience who already visit and live in China, also you can see many videos about Positive view from Chinese people toward Pakistani people.

But yes, the justice of law will serve.

i never been in china ,but have seen some video in you tube ,many Indian has good experience in china ,every year thousand of Indian student in enrolling in Chinese medical collage ,but hardly any bad news come across

regarding Pakistani : in japan and Korea what i have seen Pakistani running restaurant as Indian restaurant,if you go to Singapore you will find Bangladeshi,Indian,Pakistani all gather in little India,same in Malaysia

hate crime will turn in to such ugly level only because of border dispute i dont think so , that Chinese guy may have some psychiatric issue ,

Yes, it's very rare.

My friend in China told me, in China today there is rising Negative Sentiment toward India (mostly because of Doklam issue, South Tibet Occupation)

Maybe, this Chinese think that guy is an Indian in China. So when they both have 'problem' that Chinese become very emotional.

My friend tell me In China, if they think you are Indian then they will become un-friendly and negative toward you.

But it will turn 180 degree if they know you are from Pakistan, they will greet you as a friend and very welcome to you. Because Chinese have very good and positive view toward Pakistani people.

You can ask Pakistani people experience who already visit and live in China, also you can see many videos about Positive view from Chinese people toward Pakistani people.

But yes, the justice of law will serve.
First all Chinese shall be teached in school how to differentiate Indian and Pakistani, that's shall be lesson one.
Rip, and deepest condolence.

Chinese have expertise on stabbing in the back. RIP to the deceased.
Why you feel so happy?

Summary: Indian futility in telling Pakistanis to not be friends with China.

Chinese reaffirm their love of Pakistan.

Pakistanis saying this event will not tarnish their alliance.

Back
Top Bottom