What's new

Pakistani Security Forces Scramble To Find Attackers in Remote Mountains

Security forces should try to work hard as possible to get these terrorists and put them to trial by combat.

Has France delivered the 10 AS550 C3 attack helicopters to Pakistan after it had again offered them in 2012 according to The Philippine Star ? .... According to SIPRI, they were delivered in 2010 ... :undecided:

Which variant is Pak using currently?

@WebMaster @Zarvan @Aeronaut @F.O.X

Not yet to the best of my knowledge.

We sent them back for some modifications and they are undergoing pre-delivery trials in France.

Last edited by a moderator:
To this point, it has been confirmed only that Pakistan operated the unarmed variant in service

Does this mean the AS550 U2 ?

We sent them back for some modifications and they are undergoing pre-delivery trials in France.

A tender was launched in May for 2.75-inch unguided rockets carried by the armed variant of the Eurocopter AS550 C3 Fennec lightweight multirole helicopter, which has good high-altitude capabilities.

a deal for an armed variant has been in varying stages of negotiation since at least 2008.

The Fennec is equipped with stub wings for disposable stores and a rooftop infrared sensor, which Pakistan had initially asked to be moved to the chin of the helicopter. It is uncertain whether this modification has been carried out.

I guess these attack helicopters will be delivered soon.

what can I say. we must find these scums and trial them to death :angry:

who will trial them to death? any one who stands up against them has his body blasted off into a million pieces. i mean look at what happened today. Justice manzoor baqir was a hard liner when it came to these basturds. heck i even met his driver. was a nice guy

who will trial them to death? any one who stands up against them has his body blasted off into a million pieces. i mean look at what happened today. Justice manzoor baqir was a hard liner when it came to these basturds. heck i even met his driver. was a nice guy

few good men. but like late Bilour said, they will run out of suicide belts, but we wont run out of chests !

6-26-2013_333_1.gif

Good news , Killer identified. PA and Govt gave responsibility to local tribe to handover or face dire consequence . Too much pressure from China. Arynews.

You know what, this is exactly when high altitude long endurance drones would have come in real handy. What a shame, I wish we had couple of those in inventory.

It takes 30 hours to climb down from there , there is no Transport .. the are still there , it is being suspected that they have divided themselves into small group to avoid immediate detection. the Whole area is cordoned off by Army.

They(terrorist scums) already have done the damage and we have already failed in protecting those foreigners...nonetheless it would be great if we find the terrorists and hang them by Balls....

IF IL78 photos of loading helicopter to be believed, helicopter is in Pakistan by now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom