What's new

Pakistani security forces launch major operations against militant groups 17/4/2023

You keep on jumping topics when you don’t have anything to argue about.

You know right, forex reserves were $16b when PTI left.

Coming to TTP, check google, during PTI’s tenure there were ongoing operations against TTP. And don’t be naive, any operation is a result of a consensus between establishment and politicians. Consensus might be an understatement, but the establishment drives the security policy.

TTP kidnaps, mutilates and kills army officers and their families on video and guns down their children as they did at APS. What world are you living in?
TTP didn't start doing that today.

Wake up. No one is saying there shouldn't be an operation.

What we are saying is this is fking sham to run from elections and the army is fully onboard.

Why not afford the same standard for IK?
IK resettled TTP terrorists and praised the Afghani talib terrorists for breaking the shackles of slavery while Faiz Hameed was celebrating in Kabul (the afghanis then proceeded to shell and kill Pakistani civilians, give safe heaven to TTP, tear down the border fence, and murder an ISI brigadier).

You keep on jumping topics when you don’t have anything to argue about.

You know right, forex reserves were $16b when PTI left.

Coming to TTP, check google, during PTI’s tenure there were ongoing operations against TTP. And don’t be naive, any operation is a result of a consensus between establishment and politicians. Consensus might be an understatement, but the establishment drives the security policy.
NO SIR. Don't you know the big bad khan hoodwinked our righteous mighty army and settled tens of thousands of TTP terrorists using his yahudi collaboraters. It was so yahudi-esque that the news didn't get out a few months ago.

Don't deflect - you asked whether the Estab backed Imran's decision to resettle TTP terrorists - the answer is no, they didn't back it.

Forget IK, if you have ever seen the calibre of civilian gov't officials as I have when I work with them, you will understand why the military, usually at the request of civilian officials themselves, is forced to intervene in the country's civilian affairs.
Are you for real? So you saying IK resettled TTP terrorists and the establishment had no say and went along with that policy.

And trust me, I have seen the military in full glory. The whole of Pakistan has seen Bajwa and his cronies excesses with their Article 6 moves.

this is fking sham to run from elections
This is to stop the existential threat that TTP is.

I'd advise you stop peddling conspiracy theories like this and the US regime change theory which IK himself has done a U turn on and in doing so embarassed his cheerleaders.

Generals destroyed the national narrative of Pakistani nation with their regime change obsession and by giving power to crooks of Sharif and Zardari families. The disunity that we see in Pakistan in general and in PDF in particular is because of that and our establishment is responsible for that

Having said that some members are definitely acting like lunatics making it impossible to have any kind of discussion on many threads and particularly on threads related to Pakistan army and it's internal security operations. Every other thread is getting destroyed and its up to forum management to bring in some sort of normalcy to this forum

Don't deflect - you asked whether the Estab backed Imran's decision to resettle TTP terrorists - the answer is no, they didn't back it.
Nice try. He couldn't even make them give an extension to Faiz or convict these crooks they've put in power. Make up your mind, was he a puppet or not?

Forget IK, if you have ever seen the calibre of civilian gov't officials as I have when I work with them, you will understand why the military,
Civilians run the show in india too. They are going to be light years ahead of us. This is regime change experiment has ensured that.
1681751863483.jpeg

usually at the request of civilian officials themselves, is forced to intervene in the country's civilian affairs.
They take an oath. Civilian officials request can't make it constutional. And no one is questioning the operation. We are questioning the timing.

So you saying IK resettled TTP terrorists and the establishment had no say and went along with that policy.
The Establishment removed IK because of his love for the Taliban. Don't try to BS and twist my words, you're only discrediting yourself.

while Faiz Hameed was celebrating in Kabul (the afghanis then proceeded to shell and kill Pakistani civilians, give safe heaven to TTP, tear down the border fence, and murder an ISI brigadier).
Chachu, Faiz Hameed IK ka zaati mulazim nahi that he was an Army General. Or are you insinuating that Army doesnt have control over its Generals in which case this gives more credence to the opinion that the command structure is crumbling with every two bit General having his own policy, resulting in terrorists gaining ground aroumd the country.

I'd advise you stop peddling conspiracy theories like this and the US regime change theory which IK himself has done a U turn on and in doing so embarassed his cheerleaders.
Changing topic again. Yes cipher was non existent and Donald Lu was a figment of imagination. Bajwa never did political engineering and Dirty Harry is a saint.

Stick to TTP.

Did TTP become an existential thread today? more importantly WHERE IS THE DATA?
Things are an order of a magnitude better than 2008 or 2013 when elections were held.

Why did company stop Gen Tariq from heading the cypher investigation? Why don't you open up the cypher investigation now that IK himself has said it was baloney. Go ahead please

Chachu, Faiz Hameed IK ka zaati mulazim nahi that he was an Army General. Or are you insinuating that Army doesnt have control over its Generals in which case this gives more credence to the opinion that the command structure is crumbling with every two bit General having his own policy, resulting in terrorists gaining ground aroumd the country.
It's like faiz was the shadow army chief. They don't even realize what they are saying.

Civilians run the show in india too
Indians are not tribal people like Pakistanis. Indians have a love of their country. Pakistanis care about their family, ethnicity, religion, then nation. PMA instills loyalty to the state into the Army and this is why the Army is the one who saves this country before Zardari and Nawaz can sell the Eastern half to India and Imran can sell the Western half to the Taliban.

The Establishment removed IK because of his love for the Taliban. Don't try to BS and twist my words, you're only discrediting yourself.
1. His love for taliban was well known since 2001. Why did they put him in place first?

2. Why didn't they do an operation for the whole of last year he was out of power? Different priorities?

Back
Top Bottom