What's new

Pakistani Restaurants vs Indian Restaurants in the West

Yankee-stani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I live in NYC yeah we get food from all over but for those living abroad which restaurants you like Pakistani or Indian

Pakistani restaurants are way better. Theres no match.

No indian restaurant can produce a delicacy like this!!!

Nihari_ChickenBeef_Recipe_ngnyx-30qbls8rir5xhxm6t7oykg.jpg

Most Indian restaurants in the West have this as their Speciality item. LOL

indian-style-basmati-rice_6107.jpg

Pakistani restaurants are way better. Theres no match.

No indian restaurant can produce a delicacy like this!!!

Nihari_ChickenBeef_Recipe_ngnyx-30qbls8rir5xhxm6t7oykg.jpg

Most Indian restaurants in the West have this as their Speciality item. LOL

indian-style-basmati-rice_6107.jpg

Chicken tikka maslaa ghey

I live in NYC yeah we get food from all over but for those living abroad which restaurants you like Pakistani or Indian
You have the answer in your question itself..
Pakistan people will definitely prefer their own food so does Indian people...So you may rephrase your question about how much Indian and Pakistan people prefer Indian or Pakistani food apart from their preference of own food..

For me, apart from Indian food, i enjoyed eating Lahori food as i find it spicy with lot of gravy and oil that is tasty....
Even Lahori Biryani is good too..

Any Pakistani from Dallas can taste Deragrill which is a good Pakistani reataurant here...

You have the answer in your question itself..
Pakistan people will definitely prefer their own food so does Indian people...So you may rephrase your question about how much Indian and Pakistan people prefer Indian or Pakistani food apart from their preference of own food..

For me, apart from Indian food, i enjoyed eating Lahori food as i find it spicy with lot of gravy and oil that is tasty....
Even Lahori Biryani is good too..

Any Pakistani from Dallas can taste Deragrill which is a good Pakistani reataurant here...

even the Indian prefer Pakistani resturant. Last line is evident of that! Dera Grill came immediately to your mind while you couldn't think of any good Indian food joint.

even the Indian prefer Pakistani resturant. Last line is evident of that! Dera Grill came immediately to your mind while you couldn't think of any good Indian food joint.

Why do we always have to prove that someone is better than others...Can not we use certain threads where we celebrate our commonalities without hurting others ...

Again..my reference of Deragrill is a mark of respect to thread poster..My niceties should not be understood as any weakness to undermine any one...

Can you show me some speciality items served in Indian restaurants. With source and link to the restaurant as proof!

and in the own words of @Kaniska ....
prefers restaurant owned by Muslim people as they are considered to be good in that business

Can you show me some speciality items served in Indian restaurants. With source and link to the restaurant as proof!

and in the own words of @Kaniska ....

I am not sure where did i mention about those words that you have quoted here...Are you trying to put your own words here...

Anyway...my preferred or regular Indian restaurants are Mughlai Garden and Sarvanam Bhavan for Veg food in Dallas..

I am not sure where did i mention about those words that you have quoted here...Are you trying to put your own words here...

Anyway...my preferred or regular Indian restaurants are Mughlai Garden and Sarvanam Bhavan for Veg food in Dallas..
It is your quote. Click the little arrow on it to see. It is not a fake quote

It is your quote. Click the little arrow on it to see. It is not a fake quote

I am sorry...It is my bad..I was thinking about where do you find this comment on this post...
I

Pak ghazi and karachi darbar in dubai are great

Indian dishes like idli dhosa are my fav but indian dishes have issue the lack variety and quantity

Indian dishes can not be generalized as there r basically of 2 or 3 styles or types of them.. From south, from east and from north west to western side...
The north west, west and central part, well they are like pakistani dishes with minor differences.
South and Eastern side is a different ball game altogether. We aint used to the taste or the amount of coconut in various forms.
When it comes to pulses and vegetables i have found indians to be really good at it whereas pakistani are far ahead when it comes to meat or meat+veg dishes. Indians visit pak restaurants for the grill, meat dishes mainly. Contrary to general belief there are tons and tons of Hindus who eat meat / chicken and i know many who are hooked to pakistani restaurants.

Back
Top Bottom