What's new

Pakistani prisoner Sanaullah dies in indian prison attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
both sides made mistake....now i hope that both sides will realise their mistakes and will refrain from doing so in future.

Sad indeed, a serious failure on India's part.

The same pakistani posters who were celebrating with abusive language on sarabjeet thread are throwing their tantrums here too. Difficult to understand these unstable immoral people.

Sad indeed, a serious failure on India's part.

The same pakistani posters who were celebrating with abusive language on sarabjeet thread are throwing their tantrums here too. Difficult to understand these unstable people.

I agree with you.

Oh shup up.. he was a convicted son of a b.ch... convicted for killing 14 people! and on death row... what was this guys crime? did he kill innocent people?

he killed 10 people by doing a blast in a bus...he also detonated a bomb in a government building in jammu in 90s...

No one wants to be in jails.... But not a good time to be in both the neighbouring countries jails...

From what I understand he is still in coma. I hope he lives. And I hope that people stop targeting and ganging up on prisoners.

Please change the thread title to ISI agent. ;)

Yeah 52 year old who used to play in a typical wedding band:
zlyvcm.jpg

he killed 10 people by doing a blast in a bus...he also detonated a bomb in a government building in jammu in 90s...

He must have killed 14, because sarabjit killed 14, then only we can called him terrorist.

As barbaric as it sounds, this is a better reply than sending dossiers and waiting for karma to do its job.

Dont be stupid.. Pakistanis doing such activities are not considered terrorists as long as the blasts are in India or Afghanistan and the ones killed are not Pakistani Muslims..

And only Indians will consider a convicted terrorist as a hero.....only because the scum bag managed to kill some innocent Pakistanis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom