What's new

Pakistani population outside pakistan

First of all i am not kashmiri but pothwari and secondly i dont find anything wrong with word "kashmiri" and third i am not calling you Kashmiri. I was talking about Kashmiri people from Pakistan. You can call yourself whatever you wish :)

and kashmiri are good people so stop generalizing one ethnicity and keep your philosophy to yourself :P

I live in what you call kashmir so I am just telling you the thinking of people here. MIrpur and other areas were part of Jammu rather than kashmir historically...

hi everyone just registered am from uk, went to pak for holiday loved it but folks are angry over water and power cuts. next year i will be moving forever.

seems to be alot of funny/racial feeling for pothwaris/mirpuris something like we are backward and drug dealers well let me get this straight brothers when it comes to handling the affairs for pakistanis it pothwaris mirpuris that defend their folks other groups just close the shutters. our hospitably is great and we are friendly people but when insulted we get very angry OK and i can promise you no other group is strong as us.

Here in Canada we have 1.2 million indians, yet only 124000 pakistanis

Dear friend...is it a pride of a nation that people leave their own country and leave outside??? At least you should be happy that you have less people migrated outside because you have good future in your own country rather than other way around..

well it all depends on what your country can offer education, jobs, resources, countries such as ours are corrupted as hell so everyone migrates for better life.

These include citizens that have migrated to another country as well as people born abroad of Pakistani descent. According to the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development,approximately 7.6 million Pakistanis live abroad, with the vast majority, nearly 4 million, residing in the Middle East.

well it all depends on what your country can offer education, jobs, resources, countries such as ours are corrupted as hell so everyone migrates for better life.
The biggest asset. The biggest and only real Pakistan industry is? Yes us ex-pat Pakistanis. I am more or less 99% certain that the biggest source income [net profit] Pakistan is provided by the ex-pat community. It will easily dwarf the largest Pakistani industry or company.

Yet we get uppity nose treatment!

Dear friend...is it a pride of a nation that people leave their own country and leave outside??? At least you should be happy that you have less people migrated outside because you have good future in your own country rather than other way around..
Overlooking the bluster and brag by India ever wondered why Pakistan a country without any TATA, any BIRLA, and RELIANCE, without steel industry, without coal industry, indeed without much industry except what in India you might call glorified cottage industry - good example being the "steel magnate' Nawaz Sharif. Ever wondered what steel his business produces? Probablty what one of your TATA plants produce in one day. And NS acts like he is a steel magnate.

But despite that Pakistan has less povety, less slums and generally speaking people are better of. You know the reason? The Pakistan ex-pat industry. For instance in UK we have 1.4 million Indians and 1.1 million Indians but don't forget Pakistan is almost 7 times smaller. The Pakistan migrant export to UK acrtually is nearly 7 times greater and it's effect on the country of origin is that much greater. Can you imagine if Indian ex-pat numbers increased by 7?

It would send your remittances, your airlines, airports, housing, hotels etc into boom like a steriod injection. This is the secret prophylaxis that keeps Pakistan alive despite all the doom and gloom you hear about Pakistan's economic indicators. This is something nobody in Pakistan accepts or is willing to accept. The ex-pats provide the fallopian tube.

The number of immigrants from Pakistan grew 98% from 79,315 in 2001 to 156,860 in 2011, ranking Pakistanis among the largest foreign-born groups in Canada.

124,000 is very old number

The biggest asset. The biggest and only real Pakistan industry is? Yes us ex-pat Pakistanis. I am more or less 99% certain that the biggest source income [net profit] Pakistan is provided by the ex-pat community. It will easily dwarf the largest Pakistani industry or company.

Yet we get uppity nose treatment!

Overlooking the bluster and brag by India ever wondered why Pakistan a country without any TATA, any BIRLA, and RELIANCE, without steel industry, without coal industry, indeed without much industry except what in India you might call glorified cottage industry - good example being the "steel magnate' Nawaz Sharif. Ever wondered what steel his business produces? Probablty what one of your TATA plants produce in one day. And NS acts like he is a steel magnate.

But despite that Pakistan has less povety, less slums and generally speaking people are better of. You know the reason? The Pakistan ex-pat industry. For instance in UK we have 1.4 million Indians and 1.1 million Indians but don't forget Pakistan is almost 7 times smaller. The Pakistan migrant export to UK acrtually is nearly 7 times greater and it's effect on the country of origin is that much greater. Can you imagine if Indian ex-pat numbers increased by 7?

It would send your remittances, your airlines, airports, housing, hotels etc into boom like a steriod injection. This is the secret prophylaxis that keeps Pakistan alive despite all the doom and gloom you hear about Pakistan's economic indicators. This is something nobody in Pakistan accepts or is willing to accept. The ex-pats provide the fallopian tube.

absolutely, without any doubt

i hope we expatriates some times send some ethics to our home land with that money.
which btw is never enough

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom