What's new

Pakistani national, Sanaullah attacked in high security central jail

The Indian media saying that this incident not related to sarabjeet Incident!

You have got to be kidding me!

How did the assailant get a axe inside the jail!? A brick in case of Sarabjeet is more plausible, but an axe!?

This is as premeditated and planned as it can get, to quote the words of mr Goswami.

why do you want to be like pakistani trolls? He got 8 years because his crime was less severe than that attracting death penalty. So he deserves to live.

Sarabjit Singh also deserves to live, his death penalty was already converted into life imprisonment by zardari, even in this false case against him, he served 23 years in prison and was bound to be released in 2 years, because if you know, that 25 years in prison is almost equals to Life imprisonment in subcontinent.

So if sarabjit can be killed like that (even he was falsely framed) than so can be a real terrorist who planted bombs inside Government Building.

And for your information, i personally don't believe in this moral high Ground Bullsh!t, I believe in a punch in response of slap!!

This Terrorist scum Sanaullah should die and Rot in Hell !! Period!

This is what happens when you divide a country into two-three parts on baseless out of the world things,creating new nationalities overnight.... One starts something, the other responds in a same manner,because in the end we are the same with centuries of common heritage,language,culture which are atleast worldly things,as far as religion is concerned... Maybe Jinnah had good intentions,thats why he insisted people should have tolerance and goodwill even after Pakistan was born.... He even cried in self-contempt after he saw the condition of the refugees,realising,what he had unleashed,and how same people of either "now diffrent nationalities",won't share his sentiment of goodwill towards each other,after their nationalities got divided..... People like Maulana Abul Kalam Azad and Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan realised this would happen if the country was divided,and thus,was against it... As we can see now,in the end,we are the same people,with similar responds and sentiments...

This was bound to happen, i was just thinking about it yesterday that their might be retaliatory attacks. And just today we hear this news.

But, we didn't started it !!!

Anyway, Sanaullah was a pakistani Terrorist, here are Five facts about him.

1) He is 54 years old and has been in the Kot Bhalwal Jail in Jammu for 17 years.

2) Sanaullah is accused of detonating bombs at electric towers and government buildings in Jammu and Kashmir in 1990.

3) He was sentenced to eight years imprisonment by a Terrorist and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act (TADA) and Prevention of Terrorism Act (POTA) court in 2008.

4) Sanaullah is a resident of Daluwali district of Pakistan.

4) He crossed over to India illegally with the help of another accused Kehar, who died during trial.

Link

So, he was Pakistani Terrorist accused of Bombing Government Building in jammu and kashmir, so just like pakistani's were celebrating Sarabjit Singh's death yesterday. I say even if this Sanaullah terrorist scum dies, it will be good riddance.

Rot in Hell Swine !!!

Sanaullah was arrested on April 1999 in connection with five cases related to terror activities. Sanullah Haq, resident of Dallowali, Sialkot was convicted of a 1994 bus bombing in which 10 people were killed.

Live: Pak prisoner to be airlifted to Chandigarh, FIR filed against alleged attacker

******* terrorist deserve's it ..:sniper:

The Indian media saying that this incident not related to sarabjeet Incident!

You have got to be kidding me!

How did the assailant get a axe inside the jail!? A brick in case of Sarabjeet is more plausible, but an axe!?

This is as premeditated and planned as it can get, to quote the words of mr Goswami.

How can you access Indian news channels in pakistan ?

As far as i know, Indian News Channels are banned there !!

TATA sky ?

===========================================================

Along with...

Sanaullah is accused of detonating bombs at electric towers and government buildings in Jammu and Kashmir in 1990.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cheat-sheet/pak-prisoner-sanaullah-attacked-in-a-jammu-jail-five-facts-about-him-362255

Please can the Indian members explain how a pickaxe got inside Central Jail Jammu Kot Bhalwal?

i just hope all those remaining ****** terrorist prisoners to be killed using chemical weapons like once the jews killed in german camps

Unpardonable act..... I remember posting yesterday.....Hope some poor paksitani prisoner pay price for this.... Thats what exactly happened..... I feel sorry for that poor guy and hope he recover soon....

nair dont you think that it is more shamefull act on the side of India because in Pakistan nobody know that some thing like this will happen but in India every body knew but that happend as a reaction and the man who did this was an ex-army officer and by this goes the morality of IA who claimed that PA are barbarians and IA follows the rules. above all sad day for humanity and shame on both sides i hope the indian prisoners will be safe from now on and Pakistan should provide them max security

circle of hate my dear friends circle of hate...lets enjoy the game..god is watching

Please can the Indian members explain how a pickaxe got inside Central Jail Jammu Kot Bhalwal?

It's all the time , In every jail Prisoners manage to get lethal weapon some how , way or they convert to make in jail , Small pen can be a lethal object in jail.

i just hope all those remaining ****** terrorist prisoners to be killed using chemical weapons like once the jews killed in german camps

Atleast someone is thinking differently here.

Great.

weapons and phones have been found in many of them before (not this specific one am talking in general about other prisons)

We keep hearing about it for quite long, although the extent differs from state to state and prison to prison.

on ndtv, it says he was attacked with bricks.

The fact that the criminal involved here an ex-indian army soldier is not surprising

Just like india has a rape problem which they refuse to accept , the indian army has one of the highest rates of soldier killing their commanders or other fellow soldiers

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Indian soldier 'kills comrades'

India paramilitary soldier opens fire on comrades, kills 3, police say - CNN.com

Indian soldier kills four comrades | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

During the indian troop deployment on the border when Vajpayee was PM , the deployment eventually got called off as there were a number of cases where indian soldiers shot their commanding officer for not getting leave.

Back
Top Bottom