What's new

Pakistani Laws Made Its Passport Worthless , When, Why & How?

Pakistan has a paria status amongst the nations (terrorism, Islam, poverty...). Fix the economy, do something against mad mullahs and mob demonstrations and implement liberal policies to strengthen personal freedom under Islamic values (not mullah values) and the international community will give Pakistan better visa or entry clearance schemes.

Pakistan has a paria status amongst the nations (terrorism, Islam, poverty...). Fix the economy, do something against mad mullahs and mob demonstrations and implement liberal policies to strengthen personal freedom under Islamic values (not mullah values) and the international community will give Pakistan better visa or entry clearance schemes.

There is more jahil Hindutvaism in India and more Terrorism in India and more poverty in India... But India get off scotch free... Because they have a bigger economy.

Fix the economy and make Pakistan a valuable market... And things will also change for Pakistani perception.... And makes mullahism irrelevant by kicking it to the curb.

What we don't need is neoliberalism i.e. LibTurds who are more interested in appeasing others like terrorist India with their treason against the nation and Deen.

Most of you don't even know the definition of Liberal. Pakistanis deserve every bad thing that has ever happened to them because of their incompetency to see right from wrong. (People like you)
There is more jahil Hindutvaism in India and more Terrorism in India and more poverty in India... But India get off scotch free... Because they have a bigger economy.

Fix the economy and make Pakistan a valuable market... And things will also change for Pakistani perception.... And makes mullahism irrelevant by kicking it to the curb.

What we don't need is neoliberalism i.e. LibTurds who are more interested in appeasing others like terrorist India with their treason against the nation and Deen.

Most of you don't even know the definition of Liberal. Pakistanis deserve every bad thing that has ever happened to them because of their incompetency to see right from wrong. (People like you)

Liberals who are patriots is fine... I align myself with that camp.

Neoliberalism that promotes neocolonialism as a backdoor attack on Muslim creed and national unity to appease humanist movement... Are Treasonous SOBs.

You don't even know my name... But made a claim to knowing me based off a sentence?

We live in an age of ignorance besieged by fake news and pseudo-intellectualism .. because of mass misinformation with no knowledge.... Youtube educated folks.... In an age where Reality and Appearances are usually opposite to eachother.

Last edited:

That has nothing to do with basic paperwork requirements which is more of a governance problem than any other ism problem.

I did not know about these changes to Pakistan Passport. The laws regarding diplomatic passports must be changed and only diplomats can use them for them for official trips.

I had thought if will never agree your post....but you proved me wrong.

just throw a bait (passport, PIA) and watch the flock.

I travelled extensively the past decade. I never felt any discomfort owning my green Passport.

The only incident i can recall was a dumb indian employee of a middle east airline who thought he was smarter than the average bear out there. Ended up with an upgrade to Business that fateful day as a cruel irony.

I travelled extensively the past decade. I never felt any discomfort owning my green Passport.

The only incident i can recall was a dumb indian employee of a middle east airline who thought he was smarter than the average bear out there. Ended up with an upgrade to Business that fateful day as a cruel irony.

exactly my experience with passport, add PIA to it also.

I have travelled to numerous countries now Including US and Europe . Never got my visa rejected . The Problem is with unreliable documents or fake documents . Submit the required documents and get your visa , as easy as that .

Back
Top Bottom