What's new

Pakistani Journalists & Anchors Nexus with Ruling Coalition Exposed

AgNoStiC MuSliM

ADVISORS
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since accusations by PTI supporters of widespread bias and several journalists and TV anchors being 'paid touts' of the PMLN, PPP and Establishment were ridiculed as 'harassment', here you go - an almost word for word coordinated effort by so called 'Top Pakistani journalists and anchors' trying to justify Bajwa and the PDM coalition's crackdown on freedom of speech.

1661183547137.png

They are no more than slaves of Mir Bajwa.

Since accusations by PTI supporters of widespread bias and several journalists and TV anchors being 'paid touts' of the PMLN, PPP and Establishment were ridiculed as 'harassment', here you go - an almost word for word coordinated effort by so called 'Top Pakistani journalists and anchors' trying to justify Bajwa and the PDM coalition's crackdown on freedom of speech.

Is it possible that this is just another manifestation of the "same page" policy, just a different page in the same book?

I admit I was wrong when I said I believed the military had no role in this coup but I accept I was wrong. Imran Khan was overthrown with the blessing of the current Military leadership. I disagree strongly with a lot of IK's policies but lakh lanat on our political/military/beaucratic leadership who ousted a sitting PM of this country on the instructions of a foreign power.

this is open secret know they copy paste from amrrium's whattsap group and post .

Its no secret, there are many Journalists who work for Political parties, also known as liffafa Journalists.

Back
Top Bottom