Homo Sapiens

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
cricket >> published: 22:20 march 4, 2016 >> updated : 23:36 march 4, 2016
Pakistani fan: None harassed me
Jakia Ahmed

Pakistani fan Bashir Ahmed has rejected the claim that he was harassed by a group of Bangladesh cricket fans during Wednesday's Bangladesh-Pakistan T20 match.

Some images have been spread through social media where it was seen that the US-based Pakistani cricket fan was wearing a kurta printed in green and red Bangladesh flag, surrounded by a group of Bangladeshi fans.

The images gave the impression that the group had forced Bashir to wear Bangladesh flag in presence of ruling Awami League lawmaker Elias Molla, causing the Pakistan fan to cry in humiliation.

After the photographs went viral on social media, many Bangladeshi people protested his alleged harassment.

Asked whether he was harassed or forced to wear the flag, Bashir, popularly known as Bashir Chacha, told the Bangla Tribune, a sister concern of the Dhaka Tribune: “None of the Bangladeshi cricket fans either harassed me or forced me to wear the flag of their country during the high voltage match on Wednesday.

“Rather, I wore the Bangladeshi flag to celebrate the win of the Tigers as I found Bangladeshi people very good and want them to win the final match against India.”

However, he said he was not allowed to carry the flag of his country inside the stadium.

He said: “I was stopped at the entrance of the stadium as I was holding the flag of my country. Some people asked me to leave the flag outside as Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was present there.”

Bashir Ahmed travels everywhere around the world with Pakistan team.

He was seen supporting India and captain MS Dhoni in 2015 World Cup after Pakistan’s early exit.

Recently Dhoni also gave him a ticket for India-Pakistan match.

- See more at: http://www.dhakatribune.com/cricket/2016/mar/04/pakistani-fan-none-harassed-me#sthash.Km5b2j2N.dpuf

Asia Cup: Pakistan loyal fan harassed in Bangladesh after loss

[Mumbai: Team India treats Pakistan cricket fan Mohammad Bashir with respect. Skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni even handed him tickets for the Asia Cup match against Pakistan. But he didn’t receive the same behaviour from the people in Bangladesh.
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/spor...al-fan-harassed-in-bangladesh-after-loss.html
Read: MS Dhoni provides ticket to Pakistan fan Mohammed Bashir]

Look at the initial article of CHEAP Bharati media.Boasting about themselves that they respect Pakistani fan,while making fake news to create animosity between Bangladeshi and Pakistani cricket fan.Bharati media also made fake story about Shudhir being beaten by BD fan and gone nut at seeing half-bald caricature of their dhoti team in a satire tabloid in BD.Cheap Bharat will ever grow up? Will they able to put aside their mean minded activities? These question should ask by Bangladeshi and Pakistani cricket fan.

Bashir chacha is either mad or too kind because he is wearing flag of this country which did not let him to take flag of his own country in stadium. I found them very good people because they hate flag of my country..wah reh saadya

He said: “I was stopped at the entrance of the stadium as I was holding the flag of my country. Some people askedme to leave the flag outside as Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was present there.”

Look at the face...tells the whole story....

Pak%20Fan-1.jpg

[Mumbai: Team India treats Pakistan cricket fan Mohammad Bashir with respect. Skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni even handed him tickets for the Asia Cup match against Pakistan. But he didn’t receive the same behaviour from the people in Bangladesh.
Read: MS Dhoni provides ticket to Pakistan fan Mohammed Bashir]

Look at the initial article of CHEAP Bharati media.Boasting about themselves that they respect Pakistani fan,while making fake news to create animosity between Bangladeshi and Pakistani cricket fan.Bharati media also made fake story about Shudhir being beaten by BD fan and gone nut at seeing half-bald caricature of their dhoti team in a satire tabloid in BD.Cheap Bharat will ever grow up? Will they able to put aside their mean minded activities? These question should ask by Bangladeshi and Pakistani cricket fan.

Bharatis are cheap people, so expect only cheap things from them. Shosta kothakar!

^^ wait, so india is responsible for this as well? :lol: dear banglas we dont have mind control capabilities to manipulate pakistani keyboard warriors (or umpires)

@pakistanis i dont think this guy was forced to wear a bd flag. but considering the rabid nature of bd cricket fans, i wouldn't rule it out

He said: “I was stopped at the entrance of the
stadium as I was holding the flag of my country.
Some people asked me to leave the flag outside as
Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was
present there.”

He said: “I was stopped at the entrance of the
stadium as I was holding the flag of my country.
Some people asked me to leave the flag outside as
Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was
present there.”
Why did she let the Pakistani team to visit in the first place?

^^ wait, so india is responsible for this as well? :lol: dear banglas we dont have mind control capabilities to manipulate pakistani keyboard warriors (or umpires)

@pakistanis i dont think this guy was forced to wear a bd flag. but considering the rabid nature of bd cricket fans, i wouldn't rule it out

Why Bhartis are more interested on their neighbors than themselves? Inferiority complex?

I hope the City Corporation initiates a massive clean over program after the Asia Cup, my friend living in Mirpur said the entire area starts to stink when there is a match of India.

I hope the City Corporation initiates a massive clean over program after the Asia Cup, my friend living in Mirpur said the entire area starts to stink when there is a match of India.

Haha:rofl:.

thats because the locals sh!t in their pants when they get beaten by india. you'd think they would have gotten used to that by now, but the indian team is complaining about that as well

thats because the locals sh!t in their pants when they get beaten by india. you'd think they would have gotten used to that by now, but the indian team is complaining about that as well

No, the smell was there last year as well.

Back
Top Bottom