What's new

Pakistani designer, Maria B's husband arrested over cook testing positive for coronavirus

This moron might have infected a whole village and those on the bus. The rich elite in Pakistan really dnt care abt others, i hope these elites get a taste of corona. He should be jailed for a long time for endangering lives.
Attempted murder and man slaughter charges?

Loll.. This family thinks they are in the US.

During an arrest no police let you call a lawyer.

Elites will continue to get away with deliberate criminal activities because they always survived the law. Some right connections here and there and virtually no one can touch you. I keep saying that Pakistanis are the least patriotic people on planet earth. Everyone is trying to find some connection to "things" done.

I just feel for the people who are going to die(literally) because of it and others who will die(figuratively) because of hospital bills.

Drastically reduce bureaucratic powers and make everyone look for everyone, may be for a percentage of the alleged amount.

Maria B is the real dark face of Pakistani elites, she and her husband sent their Covid-19 positive cook to village without informing the police, when police raided their houses, she made a video shedding crocodile tears.

Maria B is the real dark face of Pakistani elites, she and her husband sent their Covid-19 positive cook to village without informing the police, when police raided their houses, she made a video shedding crocodile tears.

Maybe they are part of the secret cult who is using COVID19 to eliminate all poor people either by having them work needlessly for the capitalist machine or this.

Back
Top Bottom