What's new

Pakistani actor Rashid Naz to play terrorist in Bollywood’s new movie‘BABY’

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
The first look of Pakistani actor Rashid Naz in Bollywood’s upcoming film BABY has been revealed.

Rashid has been roped in to play Maulana Abdul Rahman, who is the mastermind and founder of one of the most deadliest and most active fundamentalist terror groups across the world. Known for its fiery speeches and ability to instigate, he has trained his guns to cause major harm to India and is on the most wanted list of FBI, Interpol And the Indian agencies.

This action thriller is helmed by director Neeraj Pandey and stars Akshay Kumar, Rana Daggubati, Anupam Kher, Danny Dengzongpa and others.

The film is set to release on 23th January, 2015.

Rashid Naz to play terrorist in Bollywood’s ‘BABY’ | Pakistan Today

Is he playing an Indian terrorist role by any chance?

It wouldn't be fair if an Indian got the role since Indians are physically weak than martial Pakistanis.
This is a Defence forum not a Men's Health column. Please try to keep your physical attributes to yourself.

I think he also played a very similar role in a Pakistani film. Except in that he was fighting against Pakistan.

I think he also played a very similar role in a Pakistani film. Except in that he was fighting against Pakistan.

Khuda K Liye:
jj.jpg

kandahar-break-movie-poster-2009-1020680936.jpg

Good for him. I hope he learns something and brings it back to improve Pakistani cinema. Btw things are improving lately. Anyone watch namalum afraad? I want to watch it sometime.

Back
Top Bottom