What's new

Pakistani actor Rashid Naz to play terrorist in Bollywood’s new movie‘BABY’

Indian are toilet cleaners so they need a PAKISTANI to play the role for them

Not really .. Ask the guys who have lived there .. There is quiet a big difference between the treatment you guys get ..

For them all SA are same, they dnt even allow any one of you to marry their daughter.

No use real term... Its all south asian muslim in arab world doing this job not Indian.

Its directed by Neeraj Pandey (the guy behind flicks like A Wednesday & Special 26) then it has to be a gr8 film and a must watch.

Lol I can post a lot of blogs and videos about the difference between the positions and treament of west and gulf countries towards India and Pakistan. But then i think wether making fun of them is the right thing to do? :-) Afterall they are earning money for their food......

For them all SA are same, they dnt even allow any one of you to marry their daughter.

A friend of mine is married to an Omani lady ?.:: and its recent that Oman has banned tht .. And that ban include "anyone and everyone" including Americans,Europeans etc etc.

A friend of mine is married to an Omani lady ?.:: and its recent that Oman has banned tht .. And that ban include "anyone and everyone" including Americans,Europeans etc etc.

Now its time to meet with reality

"It would be a mistake to think that Ali’s casual racism towards Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis is unique or particular to one person in Dubai; if anything racism against South and South East Asians is not only widespread across the Middle East, it is institutionalised."

Arab racism against Indians and Pakistanis

They treat all SA muslim same.

Now its time to meet with reality

"It would be a mistake to think that Ali’s casual racism towards Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis is unique or particular to one person in Dubai; if anything racism against South and South East Asians is not only widespread across the Middle East, it is institutionalised."

Arab racism against Indians and Pakistanis

They treat all SA muslim same.

Perhaps you didn't read it ? Still better than how they are treated back home ? Now coming at the treatment .. Have you ever been to any arab country? I have and I talk from experience .. The Arabs don't talk shit even infront of our labourers .. Why ? Coz of our attitudes .. I've seen Pak get into fights (yeah old ha bits die hard)... And I've seen indians and Bangalis .. Do do know what these guys do? They don't fight,the don't even protest.. They take the shit .. Wobble their head while they dish it out on em.. And walk away ... Pakistanis.. They stand up and beat your *** .. I've seen that in KSA,UAE and Oman (over 35% of Omani citizens are of Pak origin .. Their military dominated by Pak .. Specially Baluch --even their mil chief is a Baluch)... In Bahrain the same thing .. Their military = Pakistanis .

The same attitude I saw with the Egyptians (they are also poor workers).. They get into fights over smallest things..

Perhaps you didn't read it ? Still better than how they are treated back home ? Now coming at the treatment .. Have you ever been to any arab country? I have and I talk from experience .. The Arabs don't talk shit even infront of our labourers .. Why ? Coz of our attitudes .. I've seen Pak get into fights (yeah old ha bits die hard)... And I've seen indians and Bangalis .. Do do know what these guys do? They don't fight,the don't even protest.. They take the shit .. Wobble their head while they dish it out on em.. And walk away ... Pakistanis.. They stand up and beat your *** .. I've seen that in KSA,UAE and Oman (over 35% of Omani citizens are of Pak origin .. Their military dominated by Pak .. Specially Baluch --even their mil chief is a Baluch)... In Bahrain the same thing .. Their military = Pakistanis .

The same attitude I saw with the Egyptians (they are also poor workers).. They get into fights over smallest things..

So you want me to put more articles about how these people treat SA muslims in their country, just because your false ego can not let you accept the reality, you making fun of some indian muslim but your people doing same there.

So you want me to put more articles about how these people treat SA muslims in their country, just because your false ego can not let you accept the reality, you making fun of some indian muslim but your people doing same there.

Lmao .. Be honest .. No BS.. Aren't indians a passive people ? I'm saying that with my personal experience and from what I've seen.

Lmao .. Be honest .. No BS.. Aren't indians a passive people ? I'm saying that with my personal experience and from what I've seen.

:lol: All those stories about royal treatment of Pakistani in arab are just fake only your experience counts :lol:

The first look of Pakistani actor Rashid Naz in Bollywood’s upcoming film BABY has been revealed.

Rashid has been roped in to play Maulana Abdul Rahman, who is the mastermind and founder of one of the most deadliest and most active fundamentalist terror groups across the world. Known for its fiery speeches and ability to instigate, he has trained his guns to cause major harm to India and is on the most wanted list of FBI, Interpol And the Indian agencies.

This action thriller is helmed by director Neeraj Pandey and stars Akshay Kumar, Rana Daggubati, Anupam Kher, Danny Dengzongpa and others.

The film is set to release on 23th January, 2015.

Rashid Naz to play terrorist in Bollywood’s ‘BABY’ | Pakistan Today

Oh my Gawd, an actor is playing a role in a movie. Shocking what the world is coming too.

:lol: All those stories about royal treatment of Pakistani in arab are just fake only your experience counts :lol:

Hahaha .. Apparently when you have a bad temper,your country has an inportant place in the muslim world and your army in present in most of those countries they do try to respect you .. Sure the poor labourer lives a hard life .: but atleast he doesn't get owned,abused like indians,Bangladeshis etc.. Why? Coz he's got a spine:. He won't wobble his head and take it like a good lol boy .. He will react ..

P.S this is the general attitude difference between us and you guys.

Hahaha .. Apparently when you have a bad temper,your country has an inportant place in the muslim world and your army in present in most of those countries they do try to respect you .. Sure the poor labourer lives a hard life .: but atleast he doesn't get owned,abused like indians,Bangladeshis etc.. Why? Coz he's got a spine:. He won't wobble his head and take it like a good lol boy .. He will react ..

P.S this is the general attitude difference between us and you guys.

:lol: :lol: You just trying to hide this shame its hilarious :lol: :lol:

Even nepali people serving in other countries armed forces so whats special about it?? They need job same as you.
You protest but Indians not cant change the behaviors of these people, all south asian muslim are same for them.

Back
Top Bottom