What's new

Pakistan WMD Command Shaheen II

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
First time share my full HD image of Pakistan Shaheen II without any watermark over the image. (Click to see Large Size).

Full HD WMD.jpg

Full HD WMD 2.jpg

Full HD 4.jpg

Last edited:
Requesting more pics with out water Mark.

Particularly related to artillery. A100E, M110, M109 etc .......

I am not going to criticize you but i know that many vehicles belongs to that unit moved around busy roads and simple person only know these vehicles belongs to army but they don't know the impotance, brother you are not only giving knowledge to civilian but updating knowledge of some other creatures how may wants to harm our strategic assets. Just think about it.

I am not going to criticize you but i know that many vehicles belongs to that unit moved around busy roads and simple person only know these vehicles belongs to army but they don't know the impotance, brother you are not only giving knowledge to civilian but updating knowledge of some other creatures how may wants to harm our strategic assets. Just think about it.
Bro,
These are STRATEGIC assets, highly protected and well maintained. No ''aeera gheera'' can even touch it.
These are not auto rickshaws running on random roads and any one with ''knowledge'' can damage it. Atleast not with some random pics or little bit of details shared on defense forum.............

Naser is the name of one of my friends....can any one explain its meanings and why a missile is named after him?

Bro,
These are STRATEGIC assets, highly protected and well maintained. No ''aeera gheera'' can even touch it.
These are not auto rickshaws running on random roads and any one with ''knowledge'' can damage it. Atleast not with some random pics or little bit of details shared on defense forum.............
You can protect or matain protection for vehicles which missiles are mounted but i am talking about thousands other support and supply vehicles which are not that much protected and i am saying this because i know and don't say how?

Technically Nasr can't be classified as a WMD?

Currently NASR is WMD because the purpose of NASR is not random resistant rather directly Nuclear strike against the enemy within limited range (as per details). So obvious NASR is a WMD specific else no use of this.... for resistance, already have MRLS...

Last edited:
These weapons are shown at parade venue. So if you have to blame than blame lies with the people responsible of showing these weapons.

These weapons are shown at parade venue. So if you have to blame than blame lies with the people responsible of showing these weapons.
I am talking about something else...marking on the vehicles where somebody can understad vehicle with these markings belong to that unit.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom