What's new

Pakistan will be failed state by 2015: U.S. intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagjit_Singh_Arora

New Recruit

Reaction score
The Hindu : National : Pakistan will be failed state by 2015: U.S. intelligence

NEW DELHI, FEB. 13. Pakistan will be a ``failed'' state by 2015 as it will be affected by civil war, complete Talibanisation and struggle for control of its nuclear weapons, premier U.S. intelligence agencies have said in an assessment report.

Forecasting a ``Yugoslavia-like fate'' for Pakistan, the U.S. National Intelligence Council (NIC) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in a jointly prepared Global Futures Assessment Report have said that ``by year 2015 Pakistan would be a failed state, ripe with civil war, bloodshed, inter-provincial rivalries and a struggle for control of its nuclear weapons and complete Talibanisation.''

``Pakistan will not recover easily from decades of political and economic mismanagement, divisive policies, lawlessness, corruption and ethnic friction,'' said the report quoted by the former Pakistan High Commissioner to the United Kingdom, Wajid Shamsul Hasan, in an article in The South Asia Tribune.

Titled `Will Pakistan Army invade Balochistan as per the NIC-CIA Plan,' the former senior diplomat said ``in the context of Balochistan, one would like to refer to the 2015 NIC report. It forecast a Yugoslavia-like fate for Pakistan.

India should fence the western border completely. Otherwise mess will spill on Indian side. 5 more years to go. Good luck pakistan.

I hope it wouldnt happen.. if not, it would be more dangerous for us than having Taliban ruling Afghanistan...

Pakistan is too big to Fail.

I used to be the Vice Chancellor of a 'reputed' university in India. It was the worst time I ever had. All the government funds went straight into minister's pockets or in Congress party funds. I was thrown crumbs and was told to shut up and put up.

How is the situation in academia in Pakistan? Would like to hear.

Thanks.

Nothing is too big. It won't fail suddenly one day. It is a long process. It is on the way. 5 more years....

Well, Not like zaid hameed or haw musings Blog, anyway our sources are from US anyways, not a created one...

Strangely Indian sources and news Agencies get their hands on the top secret developments in US establishment and no one else, not even their own news sources. Wow! that's an achievement for me.

BTW, Happiness and joys of you guys, know no boundaries upon hearing such crap.

:pakistan:

Adios

The article referred to is as old as 2005 !

Is it relevant ? A lot has happened since.

Strangely Indian sources and news Agencies get their hands on the top secret developments in US establishment and no one else, not even their own news sources. Wow! that's an achievement for me.

BTW, Happiness and joys of you guys, know no boundaries upon hearing such crap.

:pakistan:

Adios

How is this supposed to be a secret?? BBC reported it 3 years ago, we reported it in 2005

The Hindu : National : Pakistan will be failed state by 2015: U.S. intelligence

NEW DELHI, FEB. 13. Pakistan will be a ``failed'' state by 2015 as it will be affected by civil war, complete Talibanisation and struggle for control of its nuclear weapons, premier U.S. intelligence agencies have said in an assessment report.

Forecasting a ``Yugoslavia-like fate'' for Pakistan, the U.S. National Intelligence Council (NIC) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in a jointly prepared Global Futures Assessment Report have said that ``by year 2015 Pakistan would be a failed state, ripe with civil war, bloodshed, inter-provincial rivalries and a struggle for control of its nuclear weapons and complete Talibanisation.''

``Pakistan will not recover easily from decades of political and economic mismanagement, divisive policies, lawlessness, corruption and ethnic friction,'' said the report quoted by the former Pakistan High Commissioner to the United Kingdom, Wajid Shamsul Hasan, in an article in The South Asia Tribune.

Titled `Will Pakistan Army invade Balochistan as per the NIC-CIA Plan,' the former senior diplomat said ``in the context of Balochistan, one would like to refer to the 2015 NIC report. It forecast a Yugoslavia-like fate for Pakistan.

India should fence the western border completely. Otherwise mess will spill on Indian side. 5 more years to go. Good luck pakistan.

Pak is on her way to :angel: .No surprise at all. "Wat you saw is Wat u reap"

If pakistan didnt become failed state for the last few years which was the hight of taliban power, i doubt it will be failed in the future. although there will be very serious challeges for pakistanis to tackle.

Paksitan being failed is nothing but a disaster for its eastern and western neighbours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom