What's new

Pakistan will be among hardest-hit economies by coronavirus crisis, says UN report

https://www.dawn.com/news/1545267/p...conomies-by-coronavirus-crisis-says-un-report

The UN report failed to take into the consideration the extremely important strategic location of Pakistan. Coupled with faith and unity, pakistan will surely overcome this crisis.

Also, as pakistan export is negligible, I fail to see any major impact on Pakistan economy.

Moreover, Imran Khan has already notified many countries and institutions to write off the debt. All seems well right now.

mean while mother India continues to shine with bank failures, raising unemployment, stifling suppression etc

The weapons that you guys are buying from us and the Chinese?
are you forgetting something here, you don't have enemies like India and we don't want to buy weapons if our neighbor works together against poverty but we have no other choice left but to confront our enemy. This COVID-19 is not good for Developing Countries' economies. Like India, Pakistan, Philippines, etc ... But we will survive, it is Allah punishment to us among other 35 poor muslims countries where COVID-19 hit less than 1% of their population. We need to look at our Mistakes and whole nations need forgiveness pray with Allah. Take the necessary steps that we do not repeat those mistakes in the future.

Last edited:
are you forgetting something here, you don't have enemies like India and we don't want to buy weapons if our neighbor works together against poverty but we have no other choice left but to confront our enemy. This COVID-19 is not good for Developing Countries' economies. Like India, Pakistan, Philippines, etc ... But we will survive, it is Allah punishment to us among other 35 poor muslims countries where COVID-19 hit less than 1% of their population. We need to look at our Mistakes and whole nations need forgiveness pray with Allah. Take the necessary steps that we do not repeat those mistakes in the future.
You think? You are forgetting the fact that the conditions for every country are different. For exaple as Turkey; I wish we had an enemy like India in the return of good relations with the rest of the world. Because we are enemies with every state on the earth thanks to the morons who are in charge of us. Again, eveybody wishes for the things they lack the most. I'm not saying these are the conditions that Pakistan is in but the conditions are different for every country in earth. Do not underestimate the conditions that Turkey is in.

You think? You are forgetting the fact that the conditions for every country are different. For exaple as Turkey; I wish we had an enemy like India in the return of good relations with the rest of the world. Because we are enemies with every state on the earth thanks to the morons who are in charge of us. Again, eveybody wishes for the things they lack the most. I'm not saying these are the conditions that Pakistan is in but the conditions are different for every country in earth. Do not underestimate the conditions that Turkey is in.
My friend has your nations see any war since your independence. We are always active in war( Two superpower came and see their graveyard with my own eyes, we were burden with economical sanction, whole nations suffered since 30 years of bad media, India proxy war plus 10 agencies 5th generation warfare, our nations is suffering from Biowarfare of superpowers since the 1980s) We have a bigger size of the enemy plus our strategic geolocation for every superpower want to control it, it is a natural result that our army is strong and our weapons are precise to create balance in the region.

If it costs billions of dollars, yes. I don't understand why you guys are offended, no country in earth can still be around without an army.
We are not offened, and your last line in itself is the answer, no county in earth can still be without an army and hence my reply that it should not matter because we live in a very hostile neighborhood surrounded with India, Iran and Afghanistan each wanting to have a piece of us with the backing of US.

No offense my Pakistani brothers but your economy gets hit by anything. Can someone summarize to me that what are the main problems with your economy? I know the headlines but I don't know the details. It still amazes me that you guys manage to find money to spend on new weapons with this economy...
I would say the press is far worse then the reality. There is a Zionist-Hindutva-Liberal conspiracy to defame us. Pakistan is far more resilient then the international press says we are. Pakistan can continue to chug along at a slow pace in many of the most severe conditions.

Back
Top Bottom