What's new

Pakistan Vs Spain -Olympic Hockey

That part was not necessary

That is very much needed.They have done everything to stifle hockey in sub-continent. First a move to astro turf from grass and now unnecessary shift to this ugly blue-pink turf knowing very well we dont have the resources to convert our existing turfs to blue turfs......God knows which colour blind got the idea of blue-pink turf. The green one was more soothing.

Can someone please share the URL to watch it online

Official Olympic Channel by the IOC - YouTube

Pakistan scores...1-0

ooops it is 1-1 immediately...thats why hockey is so interesting

Pakistan scores 1 and Spain equals in the next second. Match is becoming nail bitting

It's 2-1 for Spain...........3 goals in 2 minutes...

Not given I think...they are going for referral!!!!!!!!

It's 1-1...a penulty corner is given instead...

That is very much needed.They have done everything to stifle hockey in sub-continent. First a move to astro turf from grass and now unnecessary shift to this ugly blue-pink turf knowing very well we dont have the resources to convert our existing turfs to blue turfs......God knows which colour blind got the idea of blue-pink turf. The green one was more soothing.

Official Olympic Channel by the IOC - YouTube

Pakistan scores...1-0

ooops it is 1-1 immediately...thats why hockey is so interesting

Boss ... First i dont know where did you get the inspiration of this conspiracy theories ... Changing the turf is going to effect not just Indian but everyone. In fact India has already played once on this turf. But i agree this is a stupid color configuration. But may be because the yellow ball looks more visible in blue than green. Whatever may be ... but not any conspiracy.

Second there is nothing called sub-continent pride as stated by u in OP. There is only Indian or Pakistani pride. What you think Sohail abbas will be playing there hoping to bring a gold for sub continent ??? Ha Ha Ha.

Boss ... First i dont know where did you get the inspiration of this conspiracy theories ... Changing the turf is going to effect not just Indian but everyone. In fact India has already played once on this turf. But i agree this is a stupid color configuration. But may be because the yellow ball looks more visible in blue than green. Whatever may be ... but not any conspiracy.

Second there is nothing called sub-continent pride as stated by u in OP. There is only Indian or Pakistani pride. What you think Sohail abbas will be playing there hoping to bring a gold for sub continent ??? Ha Ha Ha.

Just explain why it is necessary to shift to this turf. And for information, faster the turf is difficult will be stickwork......And you know who gets the benefits of faster turf....

Go Pakistan!!!:victory:
Let the Europeans once again fear the Subcontinental Countries!!!:chilli:

Pakistan’s is hoping well for a medal in hockey. The 35-year-old sharp shooter Sohail Abbas is the captain of the squad.

Pakistan 1 : 1 Spain

(Second Half: 22:32 Minutes)

Pakistan Vs Spain Hockey Live

i pray we win... End of west monoply should start now.

Back
Top Bottom