What's new

Pakistan Urges Afghanistan to Ally With Islamabad

Afghan pilot kills eight Nato soldiers at Kabul airport

Eight foreign troops and a contractor have been killed by an Afghan air force pilot at Kabul airport in an apparent argument, Nato says.

BBC News - Afghan pilot kills eight Nato soldiers at Kabul airport

The vetting of Afghan recruits must be pretty poor, and this war is being lost, when pilots of their airforce are killing Nato troops.

the american personnels are habitual of using abusive language, its a serious matter here.
and a losing man becomes abusive anyway !

Pakistan again shows sincerity and dedication for the stability of Afghanistan in general and this region particularly. Hopefully Karzai would stop using his own home grown opium for a moment and think about it seriously.

So far for the members who claim Pak government wants nothing to do with Afghanistan, nor tried to......

A friendly government from both sides nonetheless is the biggest benefit for both out there.

So far for the members who claim Pak government wants nothing to do with Afghanistan, nor tried to......

A friendly government from both sides nonetheless is the biggest benefit for both out there.

wait wait wait, the unnamed members you are referring to may have made their claims with understanding that PAKistan has got nothing to do with non state characters, unlike this move which is official by the two states.

ofcourse a friendly government would benefit both, you can use our sea ports for trade, and our security issue marginalized, to begin with.

^ We don't need to use each other's anything, all we need is in order to save our country we should protect our land in our own soil, instead of looking for ways to protect our own soil by meddling with the opposite soil. In other words, respect for soil and borders, and this goes for BOTH countries.

^ We don't need to use each other's anything, all we need is in order to save our country we should protect our land in our own soil, instead of looking for ways to protect our own soil by meddling with the opposite soil. In other words, respect for soil and borders, and this goes for BOTH countries.

fair enough.

And also blame games and hate speeches for local politics should be stopped from both sides....

Well, i tend to believe that both Pakistan and Afghanistan are inseparable countries. Our fate lies with each other. Afghans today tend to forget the sacrifice pakistanis have made, by helping them repel the soviets and later on accommodating the huge influx of refugees.This is much more than india and iran have done and we deserve better

Well, i tend to believe that both Pakistan and Afghanistan are inseparable countries. Our fate lies with each other. Afghans today tend to forget the sacrifice pakistanis have made, by helping them repel the soviets and later on accommodating the huge influx of refugees.This is much more than india and iran have done and we deserve better

hell ya!pakisan saved afganistan ....for what ? all it did was support the taliban into taking over which rsulted in the afgans suffering very badly-ecnomically to an extent that the only way they could earn a lively hood was by growing crops for drugs(marijuana) . this was your sacrifice? you supported terrorists into ruining the country.....if the northern alliance was there atleast they could have had a decent life....

hell ya!pakisan saved afganistan ....for what ? all it did was support the taliban into taking over which rsulted in the afgans suffering very badly-ecnomically to an extent that the only way they could earn a lively hood was by growing crops for drugs(marijuana) . this was your sacrifice? you supported terrorists into ruining the country.....if the northern alliance was there atleast they could have had a decent life....

Yeah we can see "the decent" life,that the afghans are living under the corrupt northern alliance government .It wasnt just taliban against northern alliance ,there were many other local tribes and orgs like Hezb-i Islami and the shiat Hezb-i Wahdat and the uzbek Junbish-i Milli

The afghan civil war goes back in the 70s,before the soviet invasion or or the creation of taliban.Afghanistan is very barren ,isolated and landlocked country ,hence it has always relied on its neighbor pakistan for survival.Pakistan never made afghanistan the hell hole it is today,

^ Before Pakistan got it's independence, Afghanistan was there, in okay state, independent from any other state. So claiming we are dependent on Pakistan is a very silly statement. Both Pakistanis and Afghans know that politically we have never been friends, and even hopes for that is from very little to zero. This is a fact none can deny and as sure Pakistanis are of Afghan government being an Pak enemy, same-wise Afghans are certain Pak government is enemy of Afghanistan. Another fact non side can deny.

Yes, if you are talking on a PERSONAL level, then I have never seen intense hatred from either side towards either side! Back in the days (before the wars started) many of my father's classmates in Nangarhar were Pak Pashtuns, Jalalabad even back then suggested to give Pak Pashtuns permanent visa for Afghanistan. Same-wise I had great time in Pakhtunkhwa and not for even ONE DAY did I feel like an outsider or an immigrant, I very well remember how Afghan Pashtuns were reassured that Pakhtunkhwa is as much our home as is Afghanistan. No Afghan has forgotten which people were there at our times of need, and these e-Afghans are no example!

BUT, I remain with my point that politically if Afghan government has wished bad for Pakistan, then so has Pak government for Afghanistan. Simple. And that's the reason, why I keep saying if both countries want to enjoy even a little positive relationships, we should learn to separate politics from humanity.

^ Before Pakistan got it's independence, Afghanistan was there, in okay state, independent from any other state. So claiming we are dependent on Pakistan is a very silly statement. Both Pakistanis and Afghans know that politically we have never been friends, and even hopes for that is from very little to zero. This is a fact none can deny and as sure Pakistanis are of Afghan government being an Pak enemy, same-wise Afghans are certain Pak government is enemy of Afghanistan. Another fact non side can deny.

Yes, if you are talking on a PERSONAL level, then I have never seen intense hatred from either side towards either side! Back in the days (before the wars started) many of my father's classmates in Nangarhar were Pak Pashtuns, Jalalabad even back then suggested to give Pak Pashtuns permanent visa for Afghanistan. Same-wise I had great time in Pakhtunkhwa and not for even ONE DAY did I feel like an outsider or an immigrant, I very well remember how Afghan Pashtuns were reassured that Pakhtunkhwa is as much our home as is Afghanistan. No Afghan has forgotten which people were there at our times of need, and these e-Afghans are no example!

BUT, I remain with my point that politically if Afghan government has wished bad for Pakistan, then so has Pak government for Afghanistan. Simple. And that's the reason, why I keep saying if both countries want to enjoy even a little positive relationships, we should learn to separate politics from humanity.

Pakistan wants Afghanistan to join it based on same religion and not side with Kafireenz...thats the basic point and nothingelse... ...Cuz Muslims are one physical body According to Quran and Sunnah....there shold be no segregation between them based on other ethics/regions...:coffee:

For your information, Pakistan’s ambassador in Washington dismissed these reports as rubbish and wrote on his Twitter feed, “Reports claiming Gilani-Karzai discussion abt Pakistan advising alignment away fm US are inaccurate” and Pakistan Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Tehmina Janjua told Reuters: “It is the most ridiculous report we have come across.”

Pakistan denies reports of efforts to split US, Afghanistan | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

CDR Bill Speaks,

DET, United States Central Command

U.S. Central Command

For your information, Pakistan’s ambassador in Washington dismissed these reports as rubbish and wrote on his Twitter feed, “Reports claiming Gilani-Karzai discussion abt Pakistan advising alignment away fm US are inaccurate” and Pakistan Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Tehmina Janjua told Reuters: “It is the most ridiculous report we have come across.”

Pakistan denies reports of efforts to split US, Afghanistan | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

CDR Bill Speaks,

DET, United States Central Command

U.S. Central Command

The "Kafireenz" has spoken :D

again, another idiot.

the mujhadeen was conceptualised in america.

pakistan were its facilitators because they were in a unique historical situation of being stuck in a tussle between two super powers, they had to go one way or the other (note india went the other way).

the mujhadeen were initially god fearing freedom loving people, then they became terrorists.

unfortunately once the mujhadeen had been created they cannot be reversed over night, the damage was done from the 70's.

the only possibly solution to the mujhadeen was the creation of the taliban as a means to an end.

please note american showed no commitment to helping the afghans after the soviet war.

so what was pakistan to do? try and create a liberal democracy - thats what the americans are meant to be good at.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom