What's new

Pakistan Tourism Promoted in Australia

80K Chinese visited Pak as compared to 200K to tiny Nepal.
Nepal like say Sri Lanka has always been a tourist attraction.
It's no secret that Pakistan has been fighting the menace of terrorism for a decade.
Pakistan like so many countries is now opening up for tourism thus promoting it.

How many of your neighbours visit your poor infested streets? You'll find the number very low as a percentage of tourists. We know the BS you're selling, increasingly foreigners know too.

Tourists visit countries for different reasons. Majority of Chinese tourists go to Europe and America to see societies structured very differently to there own.

Pakistan is focusing on tourists from all over, including Chinese as well as foreigners especially in wealthy countries far away as it provides a culture they're alien too.

Chinese like India so much they annexed thousands of km of it.
A lot.

For 2019. This doesn't include Nepal or Bhutan because citizens of Nepal and Bhutan don't require a visa or even passports to enter India.

23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
Bangladesh
23px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png
Canada
23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
Russia

Last edited:
Wonderful Website .

It is good to know what tourists from Europe think of Pakistan.
Open the website and hit the links.

1617922431007.jpeg

If you ever decide to go on a trip to Pakistan, I promise you that you will have the adventure of your lifetime.

From hitchhiking on tractors and psychedelic trucks to driving over extremely narrow mountain roads built on a cliff 1,500 meters high, soldiers who voluntarily give you their AK-47 for taking a photo, the most striking landscape and the fact that you can camp in the middle of a paradise completely by yourself.

Pakistan is, definitely, the ultimate traveling experience.

For all the practical information, don’t forget to check my 70 Useful tips for traveling to Pakistan

Capital – Islamabad

Population – 201 million (6th)

Official language – Urdu

Visa – The Pakistani Government has finally introduced an e-visa system. Many travelers have already been successful but there are many rules, exceptions and bugs. For more information on visas, read my 70 Pakistan travel tips.

When to go – Most people want to go to Pakistan because of the mountains and, if you want to do trekking, they are only accessible from May till early October. In winter, the temperature drops to freezing temperatures but the Karakoram Highway remains open all year long, so if you just wanna drive around, the north will still be accessible. The south of Pakistan is more cultural and, since it is mostly a desert, it is recommended to come here during the winter season.

Safety in Pakistan – The security situation in Pakistan is very relative and complicated. For a deeper understanding read my analysis: Is Pakistan safe?

Top experiences in Pakistan – Whether you are a nature and trekking lover or you just want to discover epic mosques and cultural heritage, there are loads of stuff to do in Pakistan. I spent 2 months in Pakistan and, so far, these were my most favorite experiences:

1. Driving the Karakoram Highway
  2. Trekking around some of the highest mountains in the world
  3. Exploring remote mountain villages in Astore
  4. Attending a Pagan Festival in the Kalash Valleys
  5. The Sufi culture of Multan
  6. The cultural capital of Lahore
For more information, read my 1-month Pakistan itinerary

Travel Insurance for Pakistan – As you may know, Pakistan isn’t the average destination, which means that there are many things to take into account when choosing proper travel insurance.

That is why I have written this mega tutorial: How to find the right travel insurance for Pakistan

Hospitality in Pakistan – If you have been to Iran or Sudan and you found that people were really hospitable, then wait for Pakistan. The hospitality in this country is what I call incredibly overwhelmingly. The locals are so hospitable that, after a few weeks, I sometimes preferred to stay in a hotel because it was just too much. You are likely to receive house and meal invitations every day. The downside is that, in their culture, some Pakistani people can’t understand the element of privacy, so this is something that you have to get used to.

Cultural etiquette – Pakistan is a very conservative Muslim country, more than any other place I have ever been to. There are some regions, like the Swat Valley and Peshawar, where people have very strong fundamentalist ideas. In those areas, women wear the Afghan burqa and, basically, many men have never talked to a woman who isn’t family related. You must always be very respectful with their culture and that involves not shaking hands or even staring at their women and, if possible, you should dress the way they do. In the rest of the country, you will find all sorts of Pakistanis but always try not to say anything which might, somehow, offend Islam.

Transportation in Pakistan – The south part of the country is well-connected by train and bus. In the northern areas, there is also public transportation but, in my opinion, hitchhiking was much easier and faster.

Accommodation – There are plenty of accommodations. In my 1-month Pakistan itinerary, you can find different recommendations per city.

ALL MY ARTICLES ABOUT PAKISTAN

(
Read More )

Do you ever read what you post......any ways whatever your issues, get well soon.

In case you haven't understood, let me explain you in detail...
I said, those advertisement makes no sense beside wasting state capital, (hint corruption) considering history of ruling clergy and following facts:
1- Australian govt. have banned un-necessary foreign travel for it's citizens, while it cost thousands of bucks getting back into Australia and time wasted in quarantine, but apparently ruling clergy of Pakistan is not aware of this fact and is spending bucks, where it makes no sense...!
2- Internationally, Pakistan is considered as high risk country for travel in regard to COVID, even foreign airlines have imposed strict rules on passengers flying out of Pakistan.
3- Pakistan lacks quality health care facility, any one getting sick or contracting COVID virus, most likely would end up at a place, where he/she would eventually get more sick instead of getting cured... unless he /she is Indian fighter pilot than he may be taken to CMH and given best treatment, which is pure racism.
4- Place we promote to visit in Pakistan is Faisal Mosque, which was built by Zia ul Haque with foreign aid and by a foreign architect. If ruling clergy was any serious about tourism, they would build another mosque during their golden rule of riyasat Medina.
5- Chances of meeting an accident while driving around, getting sick while eating from local restaurant are equally high, as getting killed by a TLP type crazy in street.

Just considering above 5 facts, it's common sense that no Australian is going to come to Pakistan, even Afghanistan is more safe and is being used as a transit way by Indians /Pakistanis of UK origin, to circumvent travel restrictions imposed by UK.

While the irony remains, that all this calamity upon Pakistan is making of same ruling clergy of Pakistan, who is advertising for tourism in Australia.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom