What's new

Pakistan took security data from chopper, alleges India

you dont think that its a gesture of goodwill from Pakistan ? :undecided:

Pakistan send the chopper back bcs it cannot afford to keep it there. If this incident happened say 5 years back, Pakistan would have not shown such a big heart.

I think to decode the data you need software engineers not heli making technology..........i think you have left some upper portion of your body vacant. rent it out.........

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

REPLY TO

[/COLOR]DECODING DATA IS NOT A JOKE.......
PAK DECODE SENSITIVE DATA ON HELI....LOL

PAK DOES NOT POSSES SUCH TECH....

A COUNTRY WHICH IS STILL UNABLE MAKE A DAM HELI............

Pakistan send the chopper back bcs it cannot afford to keep it there. If this incident happened say 5 years back, Pakistan would have not shown such a big heart.
its not like that if Pak want to shot it down then no one is there to stop us ...... but you people have no guts to accept the fact that Pak Army did not harm your men and send them back safely

its not like that if Pak want to shot it down then no one is there to stop us ...... but you people have no guts to accept the fact that Pak Army did not harm your men and send them back safely

Don't sweat it. We appreciate your gesture.

If Pak decided to shoot it down it would have derailed Indo-Pak peace process. Accept it, with US threats & drones and TTP & bomb blasts, you are in position to worsen your relations with India..and unlike Mumbai 26/11 you cannot blame on 'non state actors' and get away with it.

We appreciate your gesture, but we also understand the reasons behind it.

DECODING DATA IS NOT A JOKE.......
PAK DECODE SENSITIVE DATA ON HELI....LOL

PAK DOES NOT POSSES SUCH TECH....

A COUNTRY WHICH IS STILL UNABLE MAKE A DAM HELI............

its not advisable to underestimate your enimy.

Also they can trade this data to their new masters, who are quite capable to use this data,

thats why i was constantly saying-

first- it should have been shot down-
second- if forced landed we shouldn't have let it go-
thirdly- this language of Peace/ Good Will- indians cannot understand- its some thing genetic-

This heli should be in our museum- and the crew stripped down and sent back on foot :lol:-

banda pochy GPS k hoty howe heli mango lene aya tha. dosri bat ye kehty hain k heli ko rokny ka risk pakistan nai le sakta tha........ to mere piyare indian bacho agar shot down kar dety to fir tum logon ne hay hay krni thi.... tesri bat har dafa loc app log hi cross q karty ho aur fir pechware main agg lagwa k bhag jaty ho...... q tmhary DG MO ko aag algi thi ? :flame:

my 2 cents :

1. Doctor treating a patient is not a goodwill gesture in itself but Indian Govt. selectively fast tracking visa applications with medical reasons is surely a goodwill gesture.

2. Read wiki... more than 1 PA officer have got their highest wartime bravery award solely on the basis of IA's account of his bravery.

3. More than 30,000 PA/PAF were fed for weeks and ultimately handed over to pakistan in 1971 unharmed wasn't a good will gesture ?

ps. these points more applies to that faggot who is constantly trolling in this thread.....

So, just don't sweat it out.... we appreciate it.... there is no moral high ground to be taken IMO...

Ok- so "good will" brought you here-

Bro let me break it down for you-

A Doctor (any nationality) treating a patient (any nationality) is not some thing to brag about- Its natural-

but

Pakistan Army releasing an Indian Army chopper with its crew- ( Echo- Arch Rivals- Echo- Nemesis ) Is a Big News- Some thing to be proud of- A "Good Will gesture"- Keeping in mind last time when you had the chance you shot down the Navy Plane and killed all the crew-

If you want to compare- compare these two military incidents- not a doctor treating a patient-

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

why would we want to have fake gallantry associations?- Like you had brave soldiers being given highest military award- only to be found alive later- Or the fake Kargil Encounters?---- Ringing---

Oh yeah a doctor treating a patient especially when the patient is penny less Pakistani and there is no facilities nor donors in pakaistan to save his life and then the indian hospitals and doctors come to their rescue performing the operations for FREE is not a goodwill gesture, it is bound to happen i mean every doctor from an enemy nation is expected to do so.

But yEAh when an unarmed military chopper with not even spying objectives nor capabilities , which responds and respects to the commanding officers on the ground and lands and is let off after a thorough checkup is a HUGE HUGE good will gesture.

banda pochy GPS k hoty howe heli mango lene aya tha. dosri bat ye kehty hain k heli ko rokny ka risk pakistan nai le sakta tha........ to mere piyare indian bacho agar shot down kar dety to fir tum logon ne hay hay krni thi.... tesri bat har dafa loc app log hi cross q karty ho aur fir pechware main agg lagwa k bhag jaty ho...... q tmhary DG MO ko aag algi thi ? :flame:

Bacche chalo mamma ke paas jao , doodh ka waqt ho gaya hai tumhara..:wave: yaha sab bade baath kar rahe hein tumhara to abhi tak doodh ke daath bhi nahi tootha, jao ghar jao

I think once again Pakistan have lost focus.

We shall block smuggling of Indian goods, as top priority, which is coming on trucks and containers, instead of worrying too much about incursion of one helicopter and few megabytes of reconnaissance data!

I personally, would rather focus more blocking indain drive of MFN, which would be final nail in the coffin of Pakistan industry and economy.

haa,yaar hamare sipahio ke dar se tumhare bechare sipahi log..pith dikhakar vage the...ye baat tumko malum he isliye opposite bol rahe ho.....rat ko ghuste ho aur din ki baat karte ho,..ek bat batao ki tumne vi kahi vaga to nahi ,kargil me...:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom